Praying for forgiveness

Diamond's POV

What the fuck was I thinking?

As soon as I left Florian's house I felt regret. Kissing him was just something that happened in the moment. Something I deeply regretted. My mind told me that if Devon could have someone new to mess around with I could too, the only problem was that Florian was not that person. He's someone I deeply respect. He's become like a brother to me during this process. He was very wise and held a lot of insight especially with knowledge of different cultures. He took me under his wing throughout the whole process of shooting this movie and now I just messed it up.

I drove down the road racking my brain of how I could be so damn stupid. I put my job and a very important friendship at risk. I sighed knowing I would be doing a lot of apologizing tomorrow in hopes of salvaging at least the working relationship that we had and more groveling to repair our friendship.

But I also kept thinking about what he said.

"You know I have a wife.."

I obviously knew about him and Nic, the whole world did. But I only knew them as boyfriend and girlfriend, not husband and wife. Maybe it's different. Maybe it's just like a thing they say, they're so close and connected they consider each other husband and wife without the actual wedding and paperwork. I shook my head deciding that it had to be that. That they just did that thing couples do when they've been together for a long time and know that they're the one for each other.

I pulled in my driveway and entered my house, knowing I would be having a sleepless night.

Florian's POV

I awoke the next morning after a semi sleepless night. What had happened between Diamond and I weighed heavily on me. I knew I needed to tell Nic. As much as I didn't want to and as many problems that I knew it would cause I needed to tell her. Shed be flying here in 2 weeks while we had our final few days of cleaning up scenes and filming a few makeups and then we'd be done and return home after the wrap party. I decided I could tell her then, face to face. I'd rather be able to see her reaction and react myself in person than tell her over FaceTime and end up looking at a blank screen and have her hangup and not answer my calls and overthink the way I know she would. I debated about having Diamond there to tell her and explain that it was all her and I had no fault in it.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day, noting I had to be at set in an hour and a half for my call time. I showered and threw on a pair of black nike training shorts, a white t shirt and my white forces and went downstairs. I cleaned up the mess that I had left behind last night after Diamond left. Throwing the dirty spoons in the sink and cleaning up her tissues. I finally headed out the door, deciding to grab food on set. I hopped in my car and set off.

As soon as I pulled on set I noticed that Diamond stood leaning against her car. As I parked I sighed knowing this was a conversation that needed to be had. I got out the car as she approached and stood stoically.

"Hey." She said shyly, unable to look at my face. Her eyes darted around before settling back on the ground.

"Hey." I responded simply. I was angry but I decided that this wasn't the place to outwardly display that anger, I always wanted to maintain a air of somewhat professionalism when on set.

"Listen, I need to apologize for last night. I honestly don't know what the hell came over me. You've always been like a brother to me and I crossed that boundary last night and I'm sorry for that. I know that you have Nicole and I never meant to disrespect her or you or you guy's relationship." She said nervously.

I sighed. "I understand, but I think for now it's best if we keep our distance and keep things strictly professional. I have no animosity towards you and I understand that things can happen in the moment but I can't look past a violation of respect for my relationship. We'll see each other at work and do what we have to do here but that will be the end of it. Nothing more nothing less." I clarified firmly. I wouldn't have people out here thinking that it's okay to disrespect our relationship and that they can still be apart of my life.

She nodded her head. "I understand. Well I'll appreciate the time we have left together.... As coworkers." She said and nodded and walked off.

I breathed a sigh of relief and headed in direction of my trailer to get ready for the day.

~~~~~~~~
Soooo what ya think? I've been writing a few chapters and woo baby I have no words. But I love reading you guys comments they honestly crack me up so please keep them coming I live for them.

Well..... until next time my lovelies 😘😘