Insecurities

Florian's POV

"What's wrong? You don't want to do this?" I asked. No matter if we were married or not consent always needed to be there.

"I do... it's just..." she trailed off her voice maybe the softest I had ever heard it.

"What baby?" I pulled her to sit up and she slid back on the bench allowing me to straddle it as well.

She looks down and starts playing with her finger, one of her nervous ticks. I reach my hand forward putting it under her chin and tilting her head up to look at me.

"What's wrong my love?" I ask genuinely concerned. Our sex life has always been full and passionate and I thought with how much time we had spent apart she would be as sexually frustrated as I was. But maybe she wasn't maybe her needs were well taken care of by someone else and now she felt the guilt- no. Nicole is not like that. I can't allow myself to think like that when I know she wouldn't do anything like that.

"It's just.. gosh it's so stupid. It's just that I've gained some weight since we last saw each other and I don't want you to not find me attractive anymore." She explained softly biting her lips. I could see her eyes were a little wetter than before but she wasn't crying.

"Baby." I sighed almost as a relief that those negative thoughts that invaded my brain were completely wrong.

I was taken aback by her saying this. To me she still felt light as a feather. I had picked her up numerous times since I'd gotten home and it hadn't been a struggle nor something worth me commenting on or worrying about.

"I know it's stupid." She said shaking her head and looking away from me again.

I pulled her closer to me so that our chests were nearly touching. "Baby. It's not stupid. But I don't see it. Honestly I still think you're the sexiest woman in the room." I said rubbing her cheek.

"I'm the only woman in the room." She replied sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean. It's not like you've gained 300 pounds in a the last few months. You're still sexy and funny and kind and smart and sarcastic. Still the woman I fell in love with. Still my wife." I placed a soft kiss on her lips standing her up.

I turned her around to face the mirrored wall. "Shirt off." I commanded.

Her face scrunched up as she looked at me in the mirror. "What?!" She asked frantically.

"Take the shirt off." I replied again softly. She looked at me warily in the mirror before slowly pulling the shirt up and over her head and holding it to her chest after it was off.

I gently took it from her hands dropping it onto the weight bench next to us. I took a look over her body. Seeing that you could tell she had put in slight weight in areas but it couldn't be more that 15 pounds at most. Her hips were a little fuller and although her stomach was thicker, it didn't hold the pudge she believed it to. I could see now that her ass had grown just a tiny bit, filling her frame nicely. It was possible she was even sexier that before.

"Tell me what you see." I said softly standing behind her.

"Fat stomach, thick thighs, flabby arms." She listed off dryly.

"You know what I see?" I said. She shook her head no.

"I see beautiful dark brown hair that people always assume is black until the sunlight hits it and you can see the different shades of deep brown in it. I see sexy full lips that I can't get enough of," I placed a full kiss on her lips before continuing, "I see full breast and a solid stomach, I see strong, sexy, thick thighs that support a juicy, full fat ass that drives my wild every time you walk by. I see a woman who is sexy as hell to me and probably thousands of other men as much as it angers me to admit it. I see a women that has me standing here rock hard just looking at her in the mirror without a single touch." I finished looking at her giggle as one tear fell down her face. She swiped it away before spinning around to me placing her hands behind my head and pulling me down to connect my lips to her. I pulled her flush against my body loving the feel of her skin against mine.