~ Interrupted in stream

TW: Swearing, Platonic cuddling

[Fluff] ~-~ [Irl]

AU: Business bay lives together with permission.

     ▪︎ Word Goal: 1000
     ▪︎ !! NOT CANON !!

A/N: Hello, welcome to the first story! This has been edited btw so it's better for you readers.

   | Enjoy! |

~ 3rd person ~

'Now that intestate is paved with memories~'

"Shut up green bitch!" Tommy groaned, throwing the alarm clock on the ground.

Rain slammed to the ground outside the window, Tommy quickly looked out to the greyened clouds. He sighed as it's was now time for a stream.

His friends were downstairs, all 4 of them. How much he wished he could just go down there and cause chaos. It was a change when he moved out of his parents, and now he was living with his close friends.

They talked about living with each other all year, planned it for 7 months, and now? It's a reality, and oh boy does Tommy feel overwhelmed.

It took a while to get the minors parents permission, and even longer to build up the house to their liken.

They have so many plans of what they want to do, places they want to go. But right now, all they can do is stay inside. As the dull weather surround them for the week.

But what did they honestly expect, it was England after all? Even though it was better off living in America since three of them were already there, they divided England instead.

After all Tommy didn't want to become a American. No, no, no that would ruin his life. So now he has to deal with British weather ruining his fun.

So to pass the time, streaming was the best idea in Tommy's opinion. It's fun and he might be able to talk to ladies~

Let him not worry about that, he must stream. And ignore whatever chaos is happening downstairs with those four.

As Tommy spinned in his chair, he quickly turned on the stream.

"Welcome back to the stream boys!!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Chat, I'm not- have you Americans got any idea how bad the weather is outside?! 'Your a crime boy though?', okay." He laughed a bit. "I'm not a pussy chat, I'm a crime boy always but not way am I going outside."

Loverofshrek: crime boy time!!

Jschlapp_died: L

Gregoryinnit: Imagine not wanting a free hospital trip 🙄

Dnfshipper: Britian ain't even real bro

Unknown_user: E

"Oh my fucking hell, you guys are UNBEARABLE!!" He sighed

~ God donated £10 ~

Admit your a child

"Wha- IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!?" He screamed, not giving a worry about his roommates ears.

Spiritinbasement: we all know you are