Letters keep on appearing

TW: Main character death, Swearing,

[Angst] ~-~ [SMPEarth] / [Takes place After
'Letters']

▪︎ Word Goal: 2500
▪︎ !! NOT CANON!!

This was requested!
☆ Requested by: one_omnisexual_gamer
Thank you for requesting! <3 /p

A/N: Holy shit- New style but also motivation!? Finally, the will to write all day because I'm so lonel- motivated! :D

Enjoy!

~ 3rd Person ~

"We are here today, all of us. To remember a member to our community, our home. A bright soul who brought love to us but the world brought pain to him. As the gods gain another pure soul, we lose a hero of our own..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A sob desperately escaped his mouth. "This was suppose to happen Techno! He was suppose to live happily, why couldn't he?!"

He brought arms around his twin, embracing him tightly.

"Why must he go so soon? Why must the gods take him...?"

More sobs in his shoulder, he as well cried for their loss. He hugged more tightly. He didn't want to lose his twin too.

"I know. I know. But mother has him in her embrace, he'll be safe and sound..." Techno ignored the tears from his own eyes.

Why must it be Tommy? Why couldn't it be him dead instead?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"A child who was too young for the suffering he was gave, a warrior who was too young for all his battles. Altgough his age, he brought courage and leadership to the battlefield..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

His eyes stared blankly at the letter.

"No, no-! Tubbo, this can't be truth! Pleas-! H- He can't be g-gone! I need h- him!" He watched panifully as the Enderman burned from his own tears.

"He's gone, hes dead. O- oh no, oh no." Watching as his husband curled into the corner, sobbing out of his tears after all these years.

Yet all Tubbo could do was just stare emotionless. He needed to cry desperately, yet no matter how much he wanted too. He couldn't.

The pain wouldn't go away.

His best friend is gone, forever.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"He fought, and loss, and won many battles. The battlefield was considered a home to him, yet after all these battles and wars. He lost a battle with himself..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He rested his head on the top of the seat, taking slow breathes in and out. Deep breathes. That's what he needs to do...

"Phil, dear. It's time."

Slowly glancing up, he looked miserably up at his wife. Immediately turning his head back down towards the wooden flooring, he couldn't do this.

Kristen sighs, floating over to sit next to her husband. "Tommy is happier... He has got what he wanted."

"I know... I just wished I found a way to make Tommy happier here, alive."