Even if it takes us a million years...

TW: Swearing, spoilers of ending of DSMP

[Angst + Fluff ] / [Takes place 1year
After
'We're going to stick
together no matter what! ]

▪︎ Word Goal: 1000
▪︎ !! CANON !!

This was requested!
☆ Requested by: one_omnisexual_gamer
Thank you for requesting! <3 /p

A/N: Canon lore peeps, come eat this up quick... or else I'll eat your family 👹🔪

Enjoy! ^^

~ 3rd Person ~

"Holy shit- You've actually got a really nice home here?!" Bitzel shouted in awe.

Luke laughed at the reaction. "What can I say? I'm not business bay builder for nothing!"

The house walls was made out of dark wood, something they didn't have back at the bay. Stripped birch flooring and light grey windows matching the look pleasantly.

Bitzel could see the inside if the house was made to be aesthetic. Fake vines dangerling from the ceiling, Fairy lights tangled along them.

"Sit down, be my guest." Luke throw him over to the couch.

He sat down on the soft miteral as Luke walked out of the room. Kicking his legs made him aware of the glass table in front of him.

Sighing, he brought his bag over beside him and pulled out his map of Hypixel. Although they knew where Tommy is, they do have no info of where Deo is located.

"-know, I know... Don't worry everything is okay and he won't be here for too long... no ... okay bye!"

He popped his head up from the map, looking towards the doorway. The glass door pulled open and Luke walked in, eventually sitting down next to him. His own map in his hands.

Luke smiled at him. "I talked to one of the admins of this server and they agreed to let you stay here for a couple days. I also got these maps and books to help us, plus this map of DreamSMP."

"Okay, so we need to work out where Deo is and how to get contact to Tommy." Bitzel spoke as he laid out all of the papers. "How did you get a map of DreamSMP by the way? I thought it was illegal to sell maps off private servers if not associated with it..."

"I- Oh. I just know a few people on there and they helped get me a map. Don't worry about, just family helping me out."

'Family?' Bitzel thought. 'I'll ask more later...'

"Okay, so here's the plan..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

'U- ughh...' Tommy groaned.

"Wh- what the f-fuck...?" His vision blackened out before light glared his way.

"Fuc-!" He quickly moved his arm over his face, he felt every burn mark and injuries on it. He felt as he was on fire as well, though the bomb probably was a cause of that.

Swearing to himself, he tried to gain consciousness of his body. Only barely managing the top half of his body.

'Fuck. I better not be paralysed...' He thought.

Slowly opening his eyes while getting used to the new lighting showed him the dark void he was in. He appeared to be floating until he felt the glass floor beneath him.