Why can't I be okay?

TW:

[Angst with fluff] - [TommyInnit Angst]

Timeline: SMPEarth / Dsmp (Time jump)

AU: ???

▪︎ Word goal: 2500
▪︎ !! CANON !!

A/N: My Exdee- I had to read some of my past stories to get ideas for this chapter. Also thanks for like everything. Like wow, I never thought people would like this random stuff that I write-

TommyInnit's POV:

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Silently, I lay down on the cobblestone floor. I sighed as my head hit the wall. I winced before adjusting to get comfortable. I tried not to make much noise as shroud was sleeping in my room.

Although I didn't feel fear, I still felt uneasy. My plan of going in and out of the prison, failed terribly. I only just got shroud back from puffy. She was looking after him as I told her to before I went into that hellhole of a prison.

I didn't know that he would kill me. That I would get stuck in there. I wasn't aware of those months of torture in that jail cell. When I got out, I wasn't myself. I became worse than I was and Sam, puffy, everyone who saw me today knew that by first glance. The multiple white hair strands, that nearly covered half my head. The results of being revived to many times.

My first decision when getting out was to go back home. Second decision was to get shroud back home. Third, the last, was to try get in contact with Tubbo. I was going to achieve that by going to the artic, aka snowchester.

Tubbo heard of what happened. He lives close to Phil, hell he even live with Ranboo. And Ranboo knows what happened. He most definitely was bound to hear of what happened.

But then, when I called him. He didn't believe I was alive. He was in distress, guilt but surprisingly angry. He was angry I went alone. And didn't even tell him that I as going in the first place. He didn't want to talk to me. And to make it even worse is that he argued at me, shouted at me, cried at me.

I jumped against the floor. The noise grabbing my attention from my thoughts. My eyes darted to the floor. The communicator on the floor was buzzing, my eyes were fixed on it but still made no moved to answer the call. It buzzed once more before leaving me in silence again.

I looked over to see Ranboos contact. I then saw a voice message and carefully moved over to press on the replay button. I admittedly was still scared of him being even in the server, although in the prison, I was still scared. So I quietly moved my fingers along the replay button.

"Tommy? I just wanted to know if you're alright, you know? I heard that Tubbo and you argued or something. Heh. Just wanted to make sure you're still alive... You know that-" Ranboos voice rambled over the voice call.

I stared blankly at it. I sighed again and closed my eyes. I was so tired.

I just wanted to go back home. Back to the bay. Back to them...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I treaded through the snow. I couldn't be patient enough to go another route. I had to be quick before he got back here. I needed my best friend to comfort me, to tell me it was all fake, that he is still on prison and there's no way for him to get out like Sam told him multiple times.

"Tommy!" I heard a familiar voice, maybe a bit deeper than I remember it but still familiar.

"Yo, Tubs." I should hands with hands as we walked to the wooden pathway over the water.