~ You got a murderer in ya fraction, boy.

~× TW: Swearing, injury, mentions of death (side character)

[Hurt/Comfort] ~-~ [SMPEarth /
Before DSMP]

▪︎ Word Goal ~ 3000
▪︎ !! CANON !!

A/N: I feel like the more social I am, the more I'm slowly decaying.

Like no JeSsIcA I can't to your birthday party my little wittle introvert self CANT DO THAT WITHOUT CRYING AND DYING

× 4/5 Business Bay ×
< Deo & Luke Centric >

Enjoy!

~ 3rd Person ~

Night sky was always pure black when the Server SMPEarth sun died.

Thats one fact he can remember.

And the moonlight was the only source of light but horrid grey clouds mostly covered any major lighting from it.

The clock hit 4am and sunrise was soon to come.

He only had one hour left, one hour left to do what he needs to face.

Luke isn't scared or anything! Don't mistake him for that. Just... worried. He saw how Tommy reacted when Wisp left, that was even before he knew it was a betrayal.

So he wonders how his old leader reacted when he left, especially when joining Tommy. But he knew IceTea didn't really care about his leaving.

Luke knew IceTea didn't like Tommy, sure they were 'neutrals' but that was for fraction benefits.

IceTea has already messed up Lukes house after he was happy with it, trapping his hallway. And he ended up breaking all of his own pictures on the wall when he tried to unarmed it.

Luke complained to Bitzel about it, even Deo! But nothing was was about it.

But IceTea also helped make the Business Towers. Tommy got him to do it instead of Luke, maybe it was an insult towards Luke but he don't know.

That's for him and Tommy to talk about another time

Although it was indeed an early time, a time that danger is definite to be lurking by. Monsters were a top danger, as they were hard to see, but also enemies were dangerous at this time.

But this was the only time, he had no other time of the week to face this. Movie night was tomorrow then after that Log Lagoon wants him over for the night. So this was the only time he could face IceTea, and without his fraction members knowledge.

Sure he does trust them, but they would overreact and create IceTea an enemy if they knew Luke disliked him.

Luke got out of his thought, now realising how he's here already. But no IceTea, didn't he agree to this? No conflict just talking it out. Like how Luke wants it.

(Dispite his fraction members preferred way of fighting.)

"Why look who'shere..." A voice came from behind him. Ah, he was here.

He looked behind, only to realise it wasn't IceTea. "Why are you here Icebomb?"

"Just to talk it out, I told IceTea I'll talk to you. Afterall, we have got some business to do." IceBomb crept up to him, leaving a 2 meter gap.

Business? He's not Deo or Tommy, they've got Business with IceBomb. And conflict, well Deo does at least. But Luke stayed out of it, so why is IceBomb after him?