The past unravels in his eyes.

TW: Swearing, betrayal

[Angst] ~-~ [SMPEarth]

   ▪︎ Word Goal: 1700
   ▪︎ !! CANON !!

A/N: Yo, here's your angst. Since I'm still feeling angsty and I've just cried from a DSMP angst fic.

☆~ 3/5 of Business Bay - Wispexe,    TommyInnit, LukeOrsomething

Ps: Techno is an asshole in this. I'm sorry, those parts were written before his death and I had to leave them in for the plot and lore. (Still our hero tho. Technoblade never dies o7 )

                         Enjoy! :D

                    ~ 3rd Person ~

It happened. He did it...

Wisp actually did it. Why didn't they believe the rumours?

The traitor, in all the rumours, was stood beside Technoblade. Wisp, the person who swore to never betray them. But Wisp was the traitor, he lied.

Wisp, standing on the other side beside the enemy. Wisp who looked at the two faces filled betrayal and sadness, but his is a uncertain smirk.

Wisp who examined his now ex fraction members. The two blonde young teenagers who he's now leaving.

Luke who's always smile turned into a frown this very moment. The widened black eyes, a sigh of sadness. A strain of glitching black tears running down his face.

Tommy's wide open mouth of shock. His young face filled with betrayal and despair. The emotionless in his now dull blue eyes. His eyes staring straight at Wisps own eyes.

Wisp wished he could explain his actions. Explain his side of the story.

But he can't. It's too late now.

He betrayed them and there is no way that they will ever accept him back. Not with the emotions and sadness they feel right now.

He didn't think that they will care if he betrayed them!

He thought he'll smile as the two were probaley overfilled with joy. But when he looked up, all he saw was depression and betrayal.

All caused by himself.

Philza looked at Wisp before speaking to the now two members of Business Bay.

He couldn't hear what Philza said. Nor did he want to hear whatever was left to be said.

He was too disappointed in himself to care to listen to the person he betrayed his family for. How did he thought they'll be happy? After all the nights of both of them crying to Wisp about the rumours.

The rumours of the oldest member of Business Bay betraying the Bay for Technoblade.

He could no longer smile as he watched them depart and head off in a plane.

He couldn't smile no longer.

But it is too late now.

To late.

They'll never forgive him...

They'll never forget this...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Deep breathes in and out filled the tense air. As the two sit back to back. Hand in hand. Why must this be? What went wrong?

"I'm only 14, I'm too young to be dealing with this..." The youngest whispered. Though Tommy heard the cry clearly.