𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

god,

delilah couldn't even begin on how much she hated sidney prescott. she killed her brother. stu would still be alive if she hadn't done it. yes stu made horrible decisions from peer pressure but he could've gotten help. he would have seen his sister grow up.

delilah's breath grew heavy, turning on her heels. her fists curled into balls as she walked towards tara's hospital room. once she walked in, they had already out tara in her wheelchair so they could wheel her to the car.

"how you feeling?" sams eyes looked up and down at her sister, slightly over to delilah but she immediately looked over at her sister "every time i get attacked, they give me better painkillers." delilah smiled, looking down at her lap as sam laughed. "so there's that."

"i'm sorry."

"for what? you saved my life." sam sighed, delilah stood up slowly, grabbing tara's stuff. "i'll take tara's stuff to the car." delilah grabbed sams keys off of one of the counters in the room, walking off. sam sighed as she watched her sister. "for not telling you sooner. for being the reason dad left."

"you don't chose where you come from or who you came from. i don't blame you for that. i blame you for leaving me too." sam gave her sister a polite half smile, watching her with glossy eyes "thats never gonna happen again." tara nodded a little, a single tear drop had fallen from her eye. "i know."

"but why didn't you come for me back then? i could've helped." sam scoffed to herself, trying to fight back tears "because... i was scared."

"of what?"

"i was scared that i would turn out just like him. so i ran, to protect you, from me."

"sam. you could never be like him."

"you're so high right now."

"i'm so high right now i'm not even gonna lie."

both of them laughed as delilah stepped into the room. "so what do we do now?"

"get the hell out of woodsboro."

when they all got into the waiting room, delilah wheeled tara out but her eyes landed on someone again. sidney prescott. she whispered something to gale before standing up. "samantha?" everyone stopped in their tracks, delilah's blood was boiling. she hated sidney prescott so much.

"it's sam. you are?"

"sidney prescott." delilah looked over at sam, sidney sighed as she looked down at tara "i hope you're okay." sidney looked at delilah, giving her a smile.

"and you are?"

"delilah.. delilah macher."

sidney's expression quickly changed. "stu's little sister." delilah just nodded, putting a smile on her face as she stared sidney down "yeah. i remember. you killed him." sidney stared down the girl for a minute before turning back to sam.

delilah helped tara into the car as richie drove the car around front, honking at sam. sidney and gale had followed her outside "hey! you ready to get the hell out of this town." sam looked back at him as delilah rolled down the window, glaring at sidney. "that's my boyfriend richie."

as richie sighed of embarrassment, delilah stared both gale and sidney down "sam, please get in the car so we never have to see these people ever again. "sam." sidney called out for her again but "no, i'm sorry. i'm taking my sister and getting her out of this town."

sidney really couldn't do anything now because sam wouldn't listen "okay. good luck." sam gave her a polite smile before getting into the car. richie then drove away. "so. do you need dropped off somewhere?" sam looked back at delilah who had been texting amber, her girlfriend.

"uh. no. maybe i can just go with you guys. i don't think my parents would mind. plus, tara might need a friend down there." sam just nodded, very quickly "uh alright." she looked over at tara who had been shuffling through her bag, she couldn't find her inhaler. "i left a message for mom. i told her where we were going."

"you good back there?"

"fuck where is it." tara breathed out as she turned on the light above her, delilah looked at her in confusion "where's what?" "my spare inhaler."

"should we go back?" delilah looked at richie through the mirror, he quickly shook his head "woah! okay, i vote not going back to the murder hospital."

"do you need to stop at a pharmacy?"

"i don't need a prescription. i left one at ambers. her house is on the way."

"no. no no." richie shook his head, glaring over at sam. he didn't want to be attacked next but that wasn't going to happen. "i'll be in and out." sam looked at richie, sighing "okay. richie please."

"you can't wait?" "i don't think so."

"what's the address?"

"123 no fucking way lane!"

"ritchie! she needs it."

"yeah and i need to keep all the blood in my body. and so do you."

everyone could tell tara was struggling to breathe, still trying to find her spare one but it was no hope. it wasn't in her bag "richie please!" she breathed out as richie looked back at her, eventually giving in "fine what's the address."

the night had just begun.

[sorry, yikes. this was rushed but i hope you guys enjoy :)]