𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬...?

sam and tara had to return back to their normal lives. like nothing had happened. who was still in her cast. it had been at least a week after the ... incident. but every time someone called her. she thought it would be the same person on the line the night she had gotten attacked.

sam feared it too. they said they didn't find delilah's body. or stu's so what could've happened to them? they had to be out there somewhere. god knows where but they would be caught soon. or would they?

it was around 9 o'clock, tara had been sitting next to sam. they had just finished eating dinner so why not watch a movie? they were watching tv, some weird movie. they didn't know the name they just found a movie, turned it on. but during the movie, both sisters fell asleep.

that was until the phone rang, it was sam's. sam immediately opened her eyes, sitting up "holy shit." she stretched as she reached for her phone, that's weird. there was no called ID. under the number it read 'maybe : delilah macher'

but sam couldn't tell what it read because she was too tired. her vision was way too blurry but, she didn't think anything about it, clicking the green button to accept the call, she out the phone up to her ear "hello?"

the voice that came through the phone next. shocked her. mostly scared her, but really shocked her. she couldn't move, frozen in fear as her hands began to get shaky.

"hello samantha, thought you could get rid of me huh?"

sam pulled the phone away from her ear, her heart had dropped to her stomach. her breathing became heavy as tears filled her eyes, her shaky hands moved slowly to put the phone back up to her ear. "no.. no. this can't be right. there's no way. i killed you, asshole."

"at least you thought you did, i always come back."

"always."