Chapter 11 (Side Story) "No way!" (By: Sir Leandro Bay-Part 1)

Made to be Sir...vant...(O_o)

Chapter 11

(Side Story: during a Month Extensive Training)

“No way!” (By: Sir Leandro Bay-Part 1)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last Scene: Finally Sir Gio unleashed his emotion for Sir Sandro.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

In the faculty of St. Cross High,

“Chu…how’s your class…chu…” Sir Gio was like a leech always sticking on Sir Sandro.

“Argh…idiot…we’re in schooool!” Sir Sandro punched him and tried his best to get away from Sir Gio’s grasped but he failed.

“Ahhh…soooo cute…click…click….” Miss Ay commented while taking pictures of them. She’s also a part-time photographer.

“Ahhhhhh…Miss Aaaay…STOP THAT!” Sir Sandro was blushing because of embarrassment.

Then a couple of students showed up and called their teachers for the training. They saw Sir Sandro and Sir Gio hugging. They immediately dashed off.

Then Count Frederick was looking for Sir Albert and noticed the students dashing off while blushing from the faculty but he ignored them. He opened the faculty room door then closed it intensely.

“Argh…what kind of educators are those…so gross…grrrr…” The count was irritated and dashed off.

“Hey count, let’s have our review…” Sir Albert saw the count and called him. Count Frederick glared at him.

“Gulp…uhm…okay…if you don’t want…let’s have it on another day…” Sir Albert was fidgeting.

Meantime, 

“Get AWAY from ME…I had a training to do!” Sir Sandro yelled, kicked, and punched Sir Gio. Still, Sir Gio is persistent.  I wonder how long thus this relationship of them last? (^o^)?

“BLAG!” On the other hand, Sir Leandro walked out and slammed the door. He was irritated to their lovey-dovey because his feelings toward Sir Albert had no progress.

“Damnit!” Sir Leandro thought while looking space out.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

After the class, Sir Leandro decided to go a bar hopping he suddenly bumped on a gorgeous guy which pissed him more.

“Grrr…you blind…the space here is huge…” Sir Leandro murmured grudgingly and went off.

After a while Sir Leandro received a free drink. He wondered from whom it came from. Then, the guy whom he bumped before approached him.

“Did you enjoy it?” The guy sneered, sounds cocky so Sir Leandro returns the attitude the same way.

“Sorry, I’m not a person to look for when you’re lost.”

“Haha…you’re good I think we can be a good ally…” The guy showed his fangs.

“Is that a true fang? And, no thanks…” Sir Leandro ended. He stood up and went his way.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Do you know who that fanged guy is?

______________________________

what do you think? Should I continue? (I_I)?