• Chapter 1 •

Inazuma island. Sakura's leaves were dancing in the air. At first glance, the island looked calm and harmonious, But this island was shrouded in mysteries.
On this island, there was a girl who had the power of the darkness. She was created by all of the gods. In the process of creation, the gods gave her all of the powers. But at the end of the process, the powers mixed and new power emerged. , droyo" - the power of the darkness. Electro God- Raiden Shogun decided to take the girl with her on the Inazuma island and take care of her. Gods named the girl - Devlin. And they decided to don't tell her about mondstadt liyue etc. Her power was too strong and they had to be careful...

"Pfff... Oh my God! His face was like... Hahaha". Thoma was laughing.

"Shhh... It's the middle of the night and we are still out!"

"Oh, sorry darkie peach". Thoma said with stupid smiling.

"U know I hate when u are calling me that". Devlin rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Damn"

"What?" Devlin looked around. "okay DAMN it! Run!"

"Where?" Thoma said stupidly.

"Our place idiot!"

They ran to the secret house near Inazuma city. It was their favorite place.
Thoma and Devlin were best friends. They were together for whole days. They were always happy when they were together. Their favorite game was "only truth". Thoma was loyal to her. Of course, Ei wanted Devlin to be in the castle. But it was impossible.

"Your mom's face is scary". said Thoma smiling.

"Haha, am I scary too?"

"Of course, Not! Darkie peach"

Devlin looked at him, smiled stupidly, and hit him with her hand on the shoulder. Thoma smiled and rolled his eyes.

"You are too weak darkie peach"

"Oh really?!"

They fought with polearms and then they went to the castle.

"It was a good day, wasn't it?"

"Yes, hillichurls were so scared"

"I love you..."

"Shut the hell up asshole! U drunk?"

"THIS IS MY GIRL!!! PEOPLE!!!". Thoma laughed.

Both of them laughed and hugged each other.

"Sweet dreams darkie peach"

"Sweet dreams Romeo". Devlin smiled and left.

"New nickname?! Come on!". He laughed and left.

Devlin entered her room and looked at herself in the mirror. And then lay down on the bed.

 (approximately appearance)⚠️photo is not mine⚠️

⚠️photo is not mine⚠️

Devlin's diary

Dear diary...

Today was pretty good. I had fun with Thoma. We Killed hillichurls, talked about life, about him and me, we ate ice creams. I don't know what would I do without him. He is my true friend. Yoimiya is still with her fireworks. Our sleepy ninja is still sleepy.

Problems

Of course, I have problems with my mom. But I love her. She is not telling me about liyue and mondstadt. She thinks I still don't know about that. But Thoma told me everything about liyue and mondstadt. I wish I'll go on the big adventure one day...

Devlin fell asleep.

It was a warm night. Inazuma was sleeping in a sakura dress. But every night has an end, right?