• Chapter 8 •

Tartaglia's POV

When she went out, I stayed in the toilet for minutes. I wanted to tell her my feelings about her, or just say sorry...
I went out. it was raining. Suddenly I saw blood on the road and followed it. There was a lot of blood on the wet road. Then I saw street bandits. They were four or five. One of them had a knife. I started walking towards them and in the dark, I saw the figure on the road. Street bandits noticed me and started fighting. I killed all of them and started looking at the figure. It was her. She had a lot of blood on her body. I took her in my hands and put her head on my shoulder. she was asleep. I took her to the hospital. Doctors laid her down on the bed. Hours later they told me that she will wake up the next morning. I nodded my head and looked at her for minutes. Eventually, I decided to stay with her. I sat down on the chair next to the bed and 1 hour later I fell asleep.

Third person's POV

Morning. Liyue was waking up. There was dew on the green grass. Enemies we're together in the hospital. Both of them were asleep...

Devlin's POV

It was morning when I opened my eyes. I was on the bed and realized I was in the hospital. I couldn't move. Moments later I felt something on my hand. I looked around and I saw him next to my bed. He was asleep holding my hand.

(photo isn't mine)

(photo isn't mine)

I looked at our hands. What was that? Why did he save me? We were enemies but I couldn't feel that. I was feeling something strange to him.

I was in my thoughts when he opened his eyes. He looked at the window first and then he quickly looked at me. when he saw my eyes, he smiled a little, but he was scared. I was looking at him too.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't do that..."

"Why did you save me?". I asked silently.

"I don't know... But we are enemies and I mustn't do that, and-". he burst into tears.

I didn't answer, just I was looking at him. I didn't know what should I do. He was the enemy, but he saved me for no reason. Also, we kissed.
Everything was chaotic and None of us knew What could have happened...

I tried to get up, but when I stood up I fell. He caught me. I was in his arms. Moments later I started crying.

"Are you hurt?". he tried to put me down on the bed.

"Why is everything going wrong? Why is this moment real? Or how... I'm sorry, I'm sorry...". I said crying.

"Why are you saying sorry...?"

"Because I'm alive..."

He didn't answer, moments later my eyes started sleeping and I fell asleep too...

Tartaglia's POV

Because she's alive...? What's was that mean? I could not believe that moment was real. The enemy was in my arms, day by day I was catching feelings. I didn't want to happen, but I couldn't hide my feelings.
I took her to her flat. I knew where was it. Her little room was dark. I laid her down on the bed. But then I felt her hand on mine. I looked at it, then her face. I knelt near the bed and put my head on edge of the bed. My tears fell on my cheeks, I was holding her soft fingers with my hands. Then I said silently.

"I know this is a mistake... But I love you...". I said and started crying silently. then I got up and went to my house.

Third person's POV

Tartaglia went to his house. In his room, he saw his father.

"Where were you?"

"I was looking for Devlin"

"Lair! What were you doing in the bar?! And who was that girl?!"

"I played truth or dare and nothing more"

"Who was the girl?!"

"Woman Fatui soldier, sir"

"Sir, as I know there was one ginger boy and one girl with black hair in the hospital last night. In the morning they just disappeared". suddenly, soldier said.

Tartaglia looked at his father and opened his mouth a little then He started breathing deeply.
Finn was looking at him confusedly. Then he smiled coldly.

"Do you like her?"

There was no answer.

"Do you like her, asshole?!". Finn shouted and hit Tartaglia on his nose.

Tartaglia fell on the floor. There was blood on his nose. He looked at Finn and saw one needle in his hand.

"Say goodbye to your hell freedom, asshole!"

He inserted a needle into Tartaglia. From that moment he could control him. There were a lot of dark plans in his head. One of them was to destroy Devlin...