• Chapter 4 •

Devlin's POV

When I arrived in the liyue It was dawn. I got out of the boat and stopped for a minute.
I was looking at my adventure. First time in my life, I felt like I was free. I started moving slowly. at first glance, the city was beautiful. Birds were singing. The city was sleeping and Clouds were dancing in the white dress.

I took a long walk in liyue, under the gentle warm rain.
I started to find a hotel or something like that. well, I found one "flat". It was close to the red stairs. the view was beautiful. And the flat was comfortable. It had one bedroom, toilet, and small wardrobe room.

(collage is mine)(photos are not mine)

(collage is mine)
(photos are not mine)

I packed my things and tried to sleep. But thoughts weren't going to stop. Finally, I slept. Honestly, the bed was really good.
I was sleeping until the sun opened its shiny eyes. Then I went for a walk. it was my first day, so I tried to spend that day funny.
I met one little girl, named Qiqi. She was so cute. Well, I didn't pay attention to my purpose that day. I just met Liyue.

Third person's POV

Devlin spent time pretty well. In the evening she was in her room, writing in her diary. inside her, She was getting ready for the next day. She had a big mission. And as we all know it was hard too. Devlin wasn't nervous, because she was confident in herself that she will be ready for everything.

Devlin's diary

Dear diary...

Meet to the Liyue, it was wonderful. First time in my life, I'm feeling free. I didn't pay attention to my purpose. Because I wanted to have a first good day in liyue. Everything is beautiful and amazing. There are shops, restaurants, and beautiful houses. Tomorrow, I'm going to start my mission. And I know, I can do everything.