000

disclaimer !!

hi !! unfortunately, this fanfic is discontinued, meaning there won't be any more chapters coming. i really tried my best to update, but i'm just not super active in the fandom anymore and didn't really have the motivation. i felt bad making people wait months for short chapters that weren't my best writing.

that being said, the chapters that i DID get up (22 of them !!) came during a time where i was super passionate about kotlc, and i'm sure you can see that in my writing !! you're still more than welcome to read what's currently up, but i know that's not for everyone as it ends on a cliffhanger-ish point.

if you're looking to stop reading at a resolution part of the story- meaning you won't be left in the middle of a plotpoint! -i'd suggest stopping at chapter 20!

thank you so much for all the support this fanfic has got. it's so special to me and i'm so happy i got to share it with all of you !!

love, squish <3

@foxfirehighschool

congrats to this year's homecoming queen nominees !!

biana amberly vacker

stina destry heks

sophie elizabeth foster

and of course, our homecoming king nominees !!

fitzroy avery vacker

keefe sencen

make sure to vote for your homecoming queen/king on the foxfire school website !!

371 🗨 43

——————————————————

linhsong22: congrats to all the nominees!!! <33

stina_heks03: wth?! how did that sophie girl get nominated?!

lordhunkyhair-: thx for the nom!! The Hair's a little upset that he didn't get nominated...

                    fitzvacker1: keefe, actually?? -_-