006

1 new notification: @bangsboi- sent you one new message

bangsboi-: active three hours ago

hey :)

hi! glad u found my insta handle lol

How r u? <3

If u wanna txt me, here's my number:

"BIANA! GET OFF THE PHONE AND HELP ME!"

Biana jumped, dropping her phone on the carpet as Fitz stormed into the room, holding a dish towel in one hand and a dirty plate in the other. "What are you doing?! You're supposed to be helping me with the dishes, not DMing random creeps on the Internet!"

"Oh please." Biana rolled her eyes, picking up her phone. She blew lightly on the screen, pleased to see it wasn't cracked. "You're more than capable of doing the dishes by yourself. I believe in you, Fitzy-Ritzy!"

She skipped towards him, squeezing her older brother in a sarcastic hug.

"B-but- BIANA AMBERLY VACKER GET BACK HERE-!"

"You can do it Fitzpoo! I believe in you!" Biana called, already prancing up the stairs to her bedroom. She blew him a kiss and shut the door.

now calling: sophie my bestieee ♥︎

"Hey B! What's up?"

Biana lit up, ignoring Fitz's pouty complaints echoing from downstairs.. "SOPHIE! Finally! Okay, do you know anybody named Tam? From school?"

Biana could practically hear Sophie's knowing smile through the phone. "Another cafe boy?"

"He came in this afternoon and ordered a cappuccino," Biana admitted. She set the call on speaker phone and started re-applying her lip gloss. "Dark hair, silver bangs, twin sister named Linh- anything sound familiar?"

"I think I recognize the name." Sophie paused, probably pulling out an eyelash. "He's in my algebra class, I'm pretty sure."

"Do you think it'd be too conspicuous if I... I don't know, went over to your algebra room after class to say hi and coincidentally bumped into him?"

"Because you forgot your... um, book," Sophie offered, catching on quickly.

Biana nodded furtively. "And I... er, left it at your house... yesterday."

Sophie laughed. "Go for it, B! You're a homecoming nominee, who wouldn't want to bump into you?"

Keefe wouldn't want to, Biana thought, pouting. But she managed a smile into her voice long enough to say, "Thanks Soph! You're the best! Who did you-"

incoming call: unknown caller id

"WAIT! Sophie! I think that's him! I DMed him my number and- I'll call you back!" The hang up dial sounded, a new voice filled the room.

"Hi?" There was a long pause, and Biana held her breath for the next words.

"It's Tam."