019

new notification from: CALENDAR

happy tuesday biana vacker!

here is your reminder: 

"homecoming danceee 💕" is in 5 days on Saturday

Biana glared at her vibrating phone, the obnoxiously constant reminder that homecoming was still days away. She had already texted Tam a picture of her outfit- a shiny turquoise mini dress -so he could match his tie. But the apprehension was stifling- and more than distracting.

"FITZ! WILL YOU GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE AND CLEAN UP THE PISS ON THE TOILET, I SWEAR TO G-"

facetime from: keefe sencen 💖💞

Biana's eyes widened. She almost dropped her phone in the toilet rushing to pick up. 

"Hey Biana. What's good?"

Biana cleared her throat. It wasn't like she liked Keefe- at least not anymore. Sophie was happy with him, and Biana was happy with Tam, and that was that. But she was happy, not blind- anyone with eyes could see how undoubtedly attractive Keefe Sencen was. 

Even when he looked as frazzled as he did now: His artfully messy hair was just a bushy nest on top of his head, and his face had crease marks on them like he had fallen asleep on a textured material and just woken up.

"Nothing. Just trying to get my brother to have better aim. The toilet is always a mess. It's disgusting." She gagged.

Keefe grinned. "If you need help beating him up, I'm all ears."

"I think I've got it," Biana assured him, smiling at the mental image. "Anyways, what's up? Everything okay with you and Soph?"

"Yeah, Foster and I are fine." Keefe tore a hand through his hair and his grin faded. "Look, so you know that Tam kid? Well, obviously you do, that video of course."

Biana tried to hide her wince. What did Keefe want with Tam? "Mhm. We're going to homecoming together."

Keefe flinched. "I didn't know that."

"Well, now you do." Biana shrugged. Her voice was too defensive to match the casual gesture. "Why? Why does it matter for you?"

"I mean... nothing really. I don't know if I should tell you."

"Tell me," Biana said instantly. The I have a secret but I can't tell you line was one of her biggest pet peeves.

"I mean I don't know if you guys are serious or not," Keefe said quickly. "But I saw him talking to Stina today after practice. Stina Heks, you know? They looked kind of... close."

Biana felt her shoulders drop. "Close how?"

"They were talking really loudly, but I couldn't hear them 'cause I was pretty far away. But it looked... intense. I don't know if they were mad at each other or what, but they both looked pretty upset."

"And you're telling me this because...?"

"Because if Foster looked upset talking to some guy, I would want someone to let me know." Keefe said firmly. "I think you should check in with him. See what's up."

"That's nice of you." Biana softened, surprise when the statement felt genuine. It didn't take a detective to note the bad blood between Keefe and Tam. It was... refreshing to see Keefe caring about him, even if it meant not checking in on Tam directly.

"No problem. But hey... do me a favor, okay? When you talk to Bangs Boy, don't tell him I gave you the tip. I don't think he'd appreciate my eavesdropping- or my concern."

Biana smiled, imagining Tam's surly glare. "You got it."