Extra - A Rumbling Chaos

William Parker-Maximoff breathed calmly, his body hovering in the air surrounded by a blue aura, meditating in the training grounds of the Avenger's Mansion. He had full concentration, his mind focused on the task that his mother had told him. Though it was a difficult task, because he was not the only one in the training ground. And it made his eyes tick in irritation.

"Control. Without it, your powers would hurt others" He took a deep breath, trying to calm his annoyance at his surroundings. Remembering his mother's advice, William was able to calm himself. Though he knew that he needed more training to even get to the level of power that his mother had at the moment. "Remember the feeling. Make it your own"

Sweat dripped down his forehead as he tried to recreate what he did months ago in anger. He still didn't believe the tale that his parents had told him about the alternate reality they were previously in. It made him want to reach that level of power, to simply think and ensure chaos under his will.

*ZOOM*

"Billy!" An ecstatic voice called out to him. His eyes, the same hazel color as his father's, opened slowly as he stared at his brother in front of him. Thomas Parker-Maximoff was grinning from ear to ear, his body vibrating in excitement. "You won't believe what dad just gave me!"

Thomas, the ever so hyperactive brother of the two, touched a wristband that his father had given him. In an instant, his whole body was covered in nanotechnology. It was enveloping him, a strange feeling through his skin as he felt the bots create the armor that his father had specially made for him. It even was colored with his favorite colors, green and silver, with the helmet's lenses being a bright orange.

"How do I look?! Pretty awesome right?!" William hummed, his eyes marveled at the sight of the armor, the metallic structure seemingly melted into his skin. It was actually something that he had wanted, though their father had oftenly told him that his outfit would be harder to make thanks to the extra powers that he had. "Dad cataloged it as 'V-three-L-zero-C-one-T-one'. Which makes perfect sense with my alias"

"I can see that" Billy chuckled slightly, his legs falling on the ground softly. His brother had named himself as the super hero known as Spider-Velocity, but he oftenly just used Velocity thanks to all of the patrols they did with their father. It was way easier to just call him Velocity, and Tommy really didn't seem to mind. "Did father come with you?"

"No…" Tommy was already thumping his feet against the ground rapidly. He was just like their Uncle Pietro, impatient and ever moving. Just watching just how slow his brother was moving was making him annoyed, though he knew just how to control it. His training with Spider-Man, their father, was very strict. "He said that he needed mom's help to check over something. He didn't tell me what"

"Maybe it is about our souls… You know that mother had been very worried ever since she noticed that half of our souls were missing" Billy analized, seeing just how his brother nodded in thought. Billy then walked besides his brother, seemingly walking around the training grounds in thought.

*FWOSH*

Billy raised his hand instantly, the wooden arrow stopping mid air as he used his powers over chaos to stop it before it found its mark. Both brothers looked stoically at the one who had fired the arrow, with the guilty just chuckling to her own.

"Sorry Billy…" Katherine Bishop, the protegee of Hawkeye, sheepishly scratched her neck, with Tommy rolling his eyes. He knew that Kate rarely missed, so it was either intentional or she was scared by someone or something and actually missed. Either the case, he just knew that her expression gave no lies, so he didn't hold it against her.

"Don't worry, Kate…" With a twist of his wrist, Billy made the arrow dust away. He had a small smile, his mind elsewhere as he nodded to his teammate. He was more controlled than Tommy, his half brother rarely being able to stay quiet. And he could notice that he was really restraining himself if the vibrating arm was anything to notice. "No harm done"