Cherry blossoms

Suzume-Sensei stood in front of us explaining about flower arraigning and how to do it and gave a few examples to start of the lesson.

"Now, everyone pick the flowers you want."

"Hai!" We all ran of and me and Sakura followed after Ino.

I halted as we heard Sakura trip, Ino called back asking if she was okay.

"Ya I'm okay..." She lifted herself up and ran to catch up to us rubbing her eyes, she had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong Sakura?"

"Something got in my eye when I tripped." Ino sighed and scrolled Sakura

"Geez, your such a klutz!" Sakura whined at this and blushed.

I left them be to find my own flowers and I was in the field, it was the most important day of kunochi classes and I was starting to get bored quick. I wasn't getting anything done! ....Actually that because I kept picking the petals of the flowers we were meant to collect.....hehe

I pick up a Lilly and was about to pick the petals of once again when...."Eh loner girl!" They must be talking to Sakura again....sigh they are so mean... but it's to troublesome to help.

"Hey loner I was talking to you!" My eye twitches they seem awfully close to me... I turn and saw three girls stand about a metre away.

"Amii and company....what do you want?" I tilt my head pushing my blonde bangs behind my ears.

"Loner girl does talk!" They cover their mouths and gasp. I dead panned as they try to insult me. Are they like....serious.

I sigh and grab a mulberry ~ I shall not survive (with/near/being around) you.

I held out my hand and gave it to her.

Amii's face turned from a smirk to a frown as she slowly got the meaning of the flower.

"You should put it in your bouquet!" I tilt my head and smile, "it will show how much you mean to me.

Amii's face turned red and she stormed of. "Masuyo that was so cool!" I turn to see Ino and Sakura who hid slightly behind Ino.

I flip my hair and grin, "I know." The sweat drop and laugh. "D-did you guys want to make our bouquet together?" They both nodded and we start together.

"I'm not good at these things..." Sakura admitted as she took a handful of dandelions. She sighed and sat back down next to Ino as I blew away at the grass.

"What about you Ino-chan?" I looked to Ino and she smiled.

"Ya we own a flower store so it's nothing new." I grinned.

"So that means you can give us some tips right?" I nudge at her, causing her to giggle.

"In flower arrangement, once you pick your main flower, you add other flowers to accentuate it." she closes her eyes and holds out her hand.

"Flowers shouldn't fight I be number one." she states then points over to a bunch of pink flowers, "That cosmos for example, if the cosmos is the main one... Cosmos differs from spring flowers in that it's known as cherry blossom in the fall... it's the most beautiful flower during the fall season." Ino holds up her finger as a jester to remember what she is saying.

"It also means harmony, so it fits with any other fall flowers." I look down at the ground in thought. Sakura looked down a little sad, Ino grabs one of the flowers she held and put it near her hair.

"Do I look good with this? Like a cosmos?"

Amii came back and made fun of Sakura only to get a dandelion chucked in her mouth by Ino.

"Did you know Dandelions are poisonous?" Ino smirked as they ran away.

As they leave I looked to Ino, "Are they really poisonous?" Ino chuckles.

"No only the roots have poison in them, though." Sakura looked at Ino in amazement as we laughed.

Ino looks at Sakura confused, "Sakura?"

"If you're a cosmos Ino-chan, am I a thoroughwort?" I looke confused not knowing what to say.

Ino sighs, "What are you talking about? If you ask me, you're not even a flower yet, just a bud." Ino did a closed eyes smile.

Sakura looked stunned, and I pondered what I would be. "yeah..." Sakura agreed.

"Ino-chan... Why did you give me this ribbon?"

"I thought it would be a waste for you to wither away as a bud." I kept silent next to them lying down as they had there moment.

"There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms." Ino was very smart and kind. I sigh and look at a Sakura and smile at her, "A flower more beautiful then the cosmos." Ino smiles.

"A flower more beautiful then the cosmos. Huh!" I whisped looking at Sakura. Sakura started to tear up.

"Ino-chan..."

I smile softly, "Ino what would I be?" She turned and looked at me with a small concentrating look as she examined me.

" An Acorn it means life and immortality... it suits you and with your last name to... forever young. Not fully grown or developed but had ever lasting life and peace." she falls to the ground laughing.

I grin and nodded, "Oh Ino that was so deep I almost cried..." I put a hand to my chest and wipe the fake tears from my eyes.

We sit in a small circle and start to gather flowers again.Arranging them into fine bunches, with the help of Ino of course.

"Masu-chan I made this one for you!" Sakura tilted her head to the side and gave a shy smile.

I grin and thank her, and grabbed my petals that I had pulled off many of the flowers and concentrated my chakra into them.

The blue chakra flowed in them stringing them together very slowly. I finally finished and placed the petal crowns on all our heads and smile.

"I hope you like these then." I smile and watch as they smile gently touching the crown of petals adorned on there head.

They both turn to me and throw themselves at me in a hug.

"WE LOVE IT!"