Last day

I grin and race down the stairs of my apartment wearing a kimono (pic).

I slipped the slipper like shoes on my feet and jump down the stairs holding on to the railing trying not to trip.

I flipped over the railing on to the ground skipping the last flight of stairs. My hair was in a small done up bun, I had some help from Ino ok I admit it!

I tie the sash around my waist as I run and dodge the villages and other ninja that were walking through the lighted streets. I stumble to a stop in front of Chouji's mums shop.

'Akamichi sweet shop' I grin and push open the door to see Shikamaru and Chouji waiting in their nice yukatas. I laugh as Shikamaru pulls at the orb and grumbles causing his mum to slap him up the head.

"Nara-San!" I bow to his mum, she turns to look at me sizing me up before she gushes.

"Shikamaru you never told me about this cute friend of yours!" I giggle and cover my mouth.

"I'm Masuyo, a friend." she kneels down and looks at my kimono, she lifts up my arms and tells me to spin.

I comply and she straightens out the skirt. "Mum!" Shikamaru whines.

she turns to him and her eye twitches, "is there a problem Shika-kun?!" I see him gulp and sigh muttering troublesome woman.

"Aw is this the girl you have been telling me about Chouji!" I blush and look up as Chouji's mum walks over and laughs as I cover my tinted cheeks.

I bow again, "Akamichi-San." I greet but she shushes me. "None of this Akamichi stuff dear, that belongs to my father." I nod and smile.

"Hai Sweet-chan!" She gave me a closed eyed smile, "now you guys better head to the academy, we will meet you there!" Sweet-chan pushed me towards the door.

I grin and grab Shikamaru and Chouji's hand, "I can't believe it's been a year already! One more years and we will be graduating from the academy in style!" I grin and pretend to style my imaginary ninja head band.

Shikamaru pats me on the back, "that's if you graduate." I looked at him an slapped his arm.

"You have such little faith in me!"

"I have faith in you Masu-chan..." I grin at Chouji.

"I have faith in me to." I slap him on the back and march on to the the academy laughing.

——

"Ladies and gentlemen, Shinobi and Kunochi I present the Kunochi class and their presentation."

I grin as I walked on carrying my instrument. Damn it took ages to learn. I sat on my knees holding my Shakuhachi in hand. Ino sat beside me holding a koto, she was the unlucky one who got to deal with blistering fingers from the dumb thing.

I watched as Hinata walked to the front and twirled her fingers, "G-Goode afternoon..." she cringed and shook as she addressed the audience.

I sighed and stood up and motion for her to sit back down, "Good afternoon ladies and gentle men, we are the kunochi class of b2 and we would like to present you our presentation Moonlight Densetsu!" The crowd claps as I sit back down and bring the instrument to my lips.

"Gomen ne sunao ja nakute

Yume no naka nara ieru

Shikou kairo wa shotto sunzen

Ima sugu aitai yo

Nakitaku naru you-na Moonlight

Denwa mo dekinai Midnight

Datte junjou doushiyou

Hatto wa mangekyou

Tsuki no hikari ni michibikare

Nandomo meguri-au

Seiza no matataki kazoe

uranau koi no yukue

Onaji kuni ni umareta no mirakuru romansu

Shinjite-iru no Mirakuru romansu." The girls without mouth using instruments sung, some of the older year girls started dancing and doing there dance for the presentation.

I take a deep breathe as I let out the last note and let it drag on into the wind, then all was silent and we bowed as the auidence cheered. I stretched out my legs and gave a sigh of relief as me knees ached from the pain.

I saw Chouji's mum wave and motion for me to come over, I grin and skipped over to her and she pats my head.

"Well done Masu-chan!" I grinned up at her and nod in thanks, "Masu-Chan do you want to join me and Shikamaru's family for dinner if that's alright with your parents?" She smiled down at me.

I looked down and let out a shaky breathe as my mood quickly changes, "Sweet-chan... I don't believe my parents.... would be even able to answer that question...." She covers her mouth and let's out a gasp of surprise.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry!" I shook my head and smiled up at her with tear stained eyes, "it's alright... But if you don't mind I think I should go." She nods in understanding and gives me a quick hug telling me to come visit later.

"Arigoto sweet-chan..." With that I dragged my flute like instrument to the ikiraku ramen shop around the corner.

——

"One Miso ramen please!" I shout up to the man cooking and climb on to a bar stool.

"Coming right up young lady!" I wait and sigh in relief as the ramen smelled drifted and waffle red through the air and up my nose.

"Masu-chan?" I turn and see Naruto sitting next to me. "Shouldnt you be with your parents?" I look at him then to the bench top.

"No... t-there not here anymore..." Naruto looked at me wide eyed before giving me a sheepish grin.

"Gomen Masu-chan, maybe you can eat with me then... We can celebrate our first year together ay?" I grin an nod as we kampai with water and juice and eat our full for the night.

"Happy New Year Masuyo!" I grin and laugh as his cheeks tinged red and as did mine.

"And to you to Naruto!" I clink my little glass with him and laugh as it spills.

"Masu-chan?" I looked at Naruto who frowned slightly.

"Yes Naru-chan?" I watched him in amusement as he squirmed.

"I need to pee..." My mouth opens and closes.

"Oh... We should probably go....." I put down some yen and dragged a hopping Naruto away.

"I can feel it running down my leg!" I cringe and laugh.

"That's not cool! Don't do it here!" I laugh harder as he looked frantic trying to find somewhere to go.

"Masu-chan...."

"ya?"

"Don't tell anyone about this..."

"I don't think I could..."

"Ya look at that cloude...."

"Naruto..."

"Ya..."

"Did you pee yourself?"

"....Ya..."

"That's gross..."