2 Ninja Family

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Man who were those creeps anyway?" I thought out load looking at the damage they did.

"HAAAAAAA!" I heard my little sister (L/N) (S/N) scream.

"Oh hey (S/N)! It's been awhile like 4 years I think" I said undoing my transformation.

"Oni-Chan I thought you left to wander the world!" She said.

"I wasn't wandering I was training! And man this thing is hot" I said showing off the sword.

"No it's not!" She said snatching it away.

"And what were you thinking using the ninjas #1 sword without permission! You even wrecked the dojo!"

"No No No that wasn't me that was the demons!"

"That's not funny Oni-Chan it's day time there's no way demons could be here!" She then picked up a broken photo.

"Oh great grandfather in heaven I'm sorry my brother is such an idiot" She said seeing a photo of him.

"Yo" Our Dad said.

"Otto-san" we said in unison.

We walked by the dojo area and talked about the demons. Apparently they were wearing these blue suits that make them immune to the sunlight. However one sword slash is enough to open those suits and expose them to the sun which explains why they were so easy to beat.

"I was the one who sent (Y/N) the #1 ninja sword although I did tell him not to use it" He said calmly.

"You should've known he wouldn't have listened" My sister said.

"I suppose so...now we'll just wait for your cousins" our dad said bringing us to a tree.

"There's no need to wait uncle" Nightbreather Louise-San said hanging upside down from the tree above.

He landed infront of us making quite the flashy entrance.

"I Louise of the night have arrived!" He said.

"Louise I thought you were in britian" I said hugging him.

"I just got here and I'm not alone it seems" He said.

He then backflipped and we both caught yellow shurikens that were headed towards my sisters head giving her quite the scare.

"Blade, you still like causing mischief huh?" I asked as a boy in a yellow jacket ran towards us.

"Not nearly as much as you (Y/N)! Your all still as sharp as ever" He greeted us with a smile.

"More like your still too obvious...and too easy" Louise said.

Blade soon realized that something was written on his back.

"It says watch your back" (S/N) said.

What she didn't realize was that.

"It's on you too ne-san" I said.

"Eh?" Now her and Blade were now astonished at whoever was fast enough to do that.

Blade took it off and read it.

"It's from Kasumi-san!" She said.

Just then my female cousin appeared in a pink coat and nice pony tail she was rocking brown hair.

"You got it! But man you lot have sure grown a lot" She said.

"Alots changed since you've all been away" Dad started to explain.

"The demons have started to become more and more active and now we know they have a leader... Muzan..."

"Muzan? As in Miackel Jauckson?" I asked.