9 Cute Demon

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Wow this place is pretty hot!" I yelled load.

"Mou Oni-Chan could you shut up?" My sister said while eating candy on a stick.

"This place sure is amazing tho, even if it's a bit crowded the lights sure are pretty" I said looking around.

That's when I spotted a girl in a pink kimono sitting on a chair by herself.

I sensed it

"Eh? A demon? But... I don't sense any violence coming off from her?" I thought to myself.

She opened her eyes and saw us both, all she did was tilt her head however.

"Do you think it's evil" my sister asked hiding behind me.

"I don't know" I said so I sat next to her and asked her.

"Are you evil?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Coast is clear!" I said giving my sister a thumbs up, she rolled her eyes and sat on the other side of the girl putting her in the middle.

"Wow your seriously cute" I said pinching her cheeks.

"Mou Oni-Chan would you stop flirting with every black haired female we meet?"

"What I was just calling her cute!" I said patting her head "I can say that about someone without feeling in love!" I said pinching her cheeks.

"Hmm?" Nezuko said confused as to what was going on.

My sister pulled Nezuko away from me and into a hug instead.

"Your right though she is pretty cute!" She said.

Nezuko then started patting her for reasons unknown.

Tanjiro P.O.V

I has just encountered Muzan it was the most tense I had ever felt, when I came back I saw Nezuko playing with two strangers.

"Patty cake Patty cake bakers pan! Bake me a cake as fast as you can Yaaaay!" The girl and Nezuko seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I couldn't help but smile still though who are these people.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Ano..." A boy in green checkered kimono said to us.

"Who are you two?"

I recognized his demon slayer uniform so I introduced myself fully.

"I'm the blazing rampage red ninja! Also known as (Y/N) (L/N)" I said smiling.

"I'm his sister (S/N) (L/N) I'm also a ninja and a fellow demon slayer" She said.

"C'mon sis you gotta say it with more flare!" I said.

"It's like 11 pm no way!" She said.

"You two are ninjas... well I'm Kamiyada Tanjiro" He said smiling.

"So your the one traveling with a demon!" I said playing with Nezukos hair.

"Gotta say though your very heroic y'know risking everything to turn your sister back to normal, it's admirable" My sister said.

"Thank you... hey stop it" He said removing my hand from Nezuko.

"We'll help you out for a bit, if that's cool with you!" I said.

"Of course I'm actually about to go meet up with another demon" Tanjiro said.

"Ehhhhh?" My sister and I said shocked.