6 I die!???

Asuka P.O.V

Even with how advanced our ninjutsu was this cat Yokai was something else.

It opened up a portal and walked through.

"Matte!" (Y/N) yelled leaping in the portal with him.

'He must've gotten out!' I thought to myself.

"we couldn't save him after all" Gintoki said.

"save him what do you mean?" (S/N) asked patting my back.

"That Yokai went back several years ago to where (Y/N) dies" I said.

"10 years ago a Yokai suddenly appeared and attacked any Ninja it can find in search of something called the end shuriken, Asuka and I fought to stop him when red ninja we've never seen before had appeared it was a Aka Ninja your brother he was blasted and exploded right in front of our eyes it's hard to believe but the proof is right here" Gintoki said showing us the burnt graded paper.

"The report card he just got no way that means my brother is I can't believe this..."

"Then I don't think we need to believe it" Louise said saying fuck all to fate.

"I'm sorry sir but I can't have that idiot dying before I can properly prove that I'm better, that's why I refuse to believe he's dead" Louise said..

"I want to think so too but..." Blade said sounding hopeless.

Just then that Yokai came back from the portal.

"Yo what's up guys I got the end shuriken right here,now mind giving this to Lord Muzan for me?" He said handing it off to a demon.

"Hey where's my brother?" (S/N) asked.

"I beat the red ninja in the past already!" He said.

"No I don't believe that!" (S/N) yelled refusing to believe it.

"Tgat's right you can't trust a Yokai" Louise said.

I got infront of the angry siblings.

"Wait this is our responsibility you all stand back" I said..

"hahaha yluare all small fry compared to Yokai I'm going to-"

(Y/N) P.O.V

"HA!" I jumped from the portal and kick the Yokai in his back.

"brother!" My sister said..

"You weren't dead?" Gintoki said surprised.

"Quite trying to kill me off already! I used the duplication technique you just taught me to escape from his blast!" I explained..

"duplication but you were terrible at it!" Asuka said..

I smirked and made her blush.

"Like I said I always do better in actual combat. See what I mean teach and after this I'm taking you out and you out and you out and I'm taking you out for lunch" I said making her blush even more.

'Quick just think of him in his underwear!' Asuka thought

'...'

'Oh no he's hot!'

"As I thought it seemed too unlikely that you'd die" Louise said smiling.

"That's awesome even our teachers couldn't tell that you did it!" My sis said..

"I get the feeling the afterlife would put you out even if you had died" Kasumi said..

"What do you mean hahaha!" I laughed.