11 Inosuke

(Y/N) P.O.V

"What's with this house?" I said as in kept flipping and switching.

I decided to fallow Tanjiro for a bit but the next demon he fought was really something else. This house felt like it was tossing and turning!

"Oh forget this!" I said starting to bust through the wall apparently this boar headed guy had the same idea.

"UHH WHO ARE YOU!" He said.

A demon interrupted us however.

"LETS KILL IT!" He said.

"Well this is a nice change of pace, I'm getting fired uuupppppp!" I screamed.

"AAAHHHHHH" Inosuke scream.

"UUUUPPPPPPP"

"AAAAAAAAAA"

"UHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAA-"

"HOLY SHIT WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" The demon said.

".... FUCK YOU!" Inosuke and I both said.

We charged at him but something was off its like he can control the time in the room for whatever reason.

"Mou what is this!" I said punching the floor.

"Don't worry I already know his trick!" Inosuke said.

"What? How did you know that if you destroy the clock on my chest I can't use my abilities..."

A tumble weed passed by.

"Oh shit-"

"NYRAAAAA!" Inosuke and I both yelled shanking his chest and simultaneously kicking him out the house killing him.

"Oink oink"

Raymond P.O.V

I saw all that transpire from afar, and smiled. Ivy had left to go train by herself for awhile but now I've finally got a lead.

"Yes! They are the grandchildren of the last ninja! Things are getting Exciting" I said in perfect English.

Timeskip

A Yokai attacked the injured Tanjiro Inosuke and Zinetsu along with the grandchildren of the last ninja...

I'll help them out just this once

With my sweet ass vehicle that was blasting rock music.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?" Zenitsu screamed.

"Yeehaw! sorry folks but this one's mine now things are really heating up!" I said while driving.

I jumped out the vehicle.

"FALCON! PUNCH!" I yelled punching the yokai.

Yeah dance dance weave bob bob weave dance, side kick punch punch punch punch uppercut.

I pulled out my guitar.

"You're not going to have an easy time mr" I used my lasso

"Yeehaw!" And lasso'd his wand away

"oh wait without that!" His affects on the others wore off.

"I'm so cool!" I said return.

"I guess that guy really is on our side but I don't like the idea of having him steal the spotlight! Dragon scatter" Louise said shattering the ground underneath the yokai.

"Looks like the rugs been pulled down!" The Yokai said falling.

"Thanks for the set of folks" I said jumping of them.

"Did he just jump off us? He's crazy!" (S/N) said.

"Now let's wrap this up let's wrap this up Yeehaw! Yokai I'll kill you with the power of the demon corpse my skills and this gun I found! Do you afraid!?"

"Kinda!" He said.

"Bazinga Canon!" I said lighting him up like a goddamn mad man..

"Just who are you!" He said looking like swiss cheese.

"Yeehaw Star Ninja that's the name of the hunter who took you down!" I said.

"Identifying yourself at the very end how backwards is that!?" He said before exploding.

"Yes all right hiding doesn't stop the party night" I said strumming my guitar.

(Y/N) P.O.V

He then drove away like a total badass.

"I don't know what just happened but that was totally hot!" I said.