17 Ninja Sword Dance

(Y/N) P.O.V

It was finally time for the final showdown to end.

We were in the forest near Tanjiro Inosuke and my siblings, Tanjiro was currently fighting the father of the demon family.

Bergil, kicked me towards a tree and slashed at me, I caught his sword but he continued slashing grinding against the tree and completely chopping It off. I jumped used my nintality to stand sideways on the wall while clashing with Bergil there.

He knocked my sword away however and I fell to the floor having to dodge his sword attack, but someone elses sword stopped his.

"What the hell!?" Bergil said.

Tanjiro had thrown the sword of one of our fallen comrades towards me.

"Take it!" Tanjiro yelled while fighting his own battle.

"Thanks Tanjiro!" I said picking it up and clashing with Bergil one more time. I kept flipping till I had gotten my hands on my sword and started dual wielding, I kicked him away and used two breathing Styles,

Blazing heat and water splash.

The first one that hit him was the water and then the fire, he looks shocked.

"How in the world how have you become so strong?" he said.

"I don't know but I get the feeling..." I said while watching the others "this is the first time I'm using More Than Just My Own Strength!" I said before feeling a hot sensation in my pocket.

"Ow! Ow!" What the I saw one of my shurikens had turned golden.

"What?... I guess I learned another part of nintality" I said.

"All right let's do this!" I said.

"I've never faced any man more worthy of my blade! C'mon!" Bergil yelled..

"The finished!" one of my swords were blue the other red.

Bergil used his Thunder technique that he used last time

"lightning wrath,strike!" he said,

"red blue yellow white pink ninjas!" three other sword came in front of me protecting me from his attack.

"Bladestorm Fury slashes!" I said Sending all the swords around him and making a barrier making. He was now unable to escape, I picked up the swords one-by-one and slashed at him using a different style with each sword,and showing hints of Mitsuri, Shinobu, Tengen, Rengoku and Giyu,

Finally a ninja strike that was worth five other Hashiras came down on his head as I slashed completely downwards. I call it

"Ninja sword dance!"

"Ahhhhh!" he scramed "well done redboy... no (Y/N) (L/N)"

My eyes widened,

"You...you learned my name?" I said.

"You were every bit as Splendid as your name suggests I'm sad to have lost but you have earned this victory" he said before Disintegrating.

"You did it!" My siblings said.

I looked at my fist, "yeah... I guess I did..." I said.