19 Nezuko Protection Squad

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up next to the 9 Hashira apparently I passed out in the forest Louise did too, we must've over exerted ourselves, especially me.

'MITSURIIII! RENGOKUUUU!' I mentally screamed in my head.

"(Y/N) Your awake?" Tanjiro said.

"Huh Tanjiro but why are we all oh hi uncle Tengan!" I greeted.

"Hello flamboyant nephew" He said.

Apparently they were discussing why Tanjiro is carrying Nezuko, some of them even want to kill her.

"Chotto!" I said getting up and slightly wincing because of my bandaged stomach.

"Nezukos not even a threat what are you all trying to pull here!?" I said.

"I can understand if a demon has killed someone but Nezuko has done no harm infact she's the victim!" Louise stated.

"What is this bullshit I'm hearing you have the nerve to travel with a demon? What do you think your doing?" Some asshole with shaving cuts said.

"Hey guys I just got back from finding a mommy sized box what I miss?" Raymond said walking in.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"HYAAAAA!"

In an instant Raymond Louise & I all had our swords at the bastards neck

"Oye... There's something wrong with you... she's not even a threat..." I said coldly.

"Forget the rules we'll kill you right here and now!" Raymond said.

"Drop... the...box" Louise said.

"Minna..." Tanjiro said very  heartwarmed to see his friends care so much.

"Out of the way!" The Hashira said using a spinning technique that knocked us all away.

He then pointed his sword at the box again.

"YAMERO!" Tanjiro yelled running towards him.

I hadn't even hit the ground yet and Tanjiro jumped into the air and headbutt the bastard causing him to drop Nezuko.

Louise used Ninja strings to pull the box towards him and I went behind him to make sure none of the other Hashiras got near him or Nezuko.

"YOU LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!" Tanjiro yelled at him.

We finally sorted things out with everyone, and were invited to stay at the butterfly mansion.

"Tanjiro I want you to know I'm glad your ok" I said patting his back.

"Thanks I appreciate it" He said.

Zinetsu and Inosuke were bedtized, and the rest of my siblings were just asleep.

"I'm glad because I have to go look for someone" I said ninja vanishing from the room to go and find a certain pink haired Hashira.

Raymond P.O.V

"The butterfly mansions nice... it was also nice of Shinobu to not stab you on sight" I said.

"Yeah that was nice... she seems a little dazed though" my beautiful girlfriend said.

"From what?" I asked while drinking.

"I heard Giyuu slapped her ass"

I coughed, and held my mouth.

"Wait are you serious???" I asked.

"Yup in the forest I heard the vibrations through my webs" She said.

I facepalmed.

"For fuck sakes, well anyways I think it's time for us to head to bed wouldn't you say, Arachnae?" I said.

"Arachnae?" She said with a blush.

"Yeah that's your new name" I said head patting her.

She nuzzled up to me and smiled.

"I love it!" She said

"And I love you" I said kissing her goodnight, she fell asleep on my lap as I looked at the moon.

There will be times when I crash or make a mistake
Connecting a lone star creates a colorful constellation.

Catch a shooting star, I finally found it
Irreplaceable friends open up a new future
Stop the time and one more time while I protect them
These bonds will keep me from wavering again
I did it, I'm catching a star