13 The Super Star

No One's P.O.V

"I'll smash everything in sight!" A Rock Yokai said walking around with a bunch of demons about to attack construction workers.

A tumbleweed pass by as a man with a guitar case slowly approached him.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"The names Raymond" I said.

"I'm the mountain RocknRoll" He said.

Raymond P.O.V

"No way!" I said running past all the other demons in a blitz to get close to the Rock Yokai.

"He actually named a Yokai RocknRoll? That's too funny. Mind if I take a quick picture" I said smiling in the soldier.

"I not like my picture taken" He said smashing me away with an attack that moved but didn't hurt me..

He moved me towards some construction folks.

"Looks like you're kind don't have much in manners,do they? I suppose it's time to get to hunting" I said.

"Look there he noticed the Yokai before we did" (Y/N) said.

"You're going to save us" One of the construction workers said.

I pushed them to the side.

"Save? sorry sir but I've got my own agendas to attend to" I said, I stomped on my guitar case springing my blade to my hand and spun around strumming it.

"Yeehaw!" I said beginning to fight.

"Now things are really heating up!" I said..

"we should get in there too" Louise said.

(Y/N) P.O.V

We protected the people while Raymond fought the demon.

"Devil's hurricane!" he blew the monsters into a tornado that sent them all flying back to the Yokai.

"Wait where have I seen that before?" I thought.

"The Rock and roll's not stopping yet" Raymond yelled shooting the demon, his rock hard skin made it hard to penetrate however.

"Where is she?" A women said looking frantically around..

"ma'am you should get out of here" Louise said.

"my daughter! I can't find my daughter!" She said.

"look over there" my sister said pointing below the us.

The little girl was about to be killed by demons.

"watch out" (S/N) said.

Raymond saw the little girl.

"Dang it!" he said jumping over to go and kill the demons attacking her then the mountain giant appeared behind the two and was about to take him out.

The mountain demon spun his arm ans threw Raymond but he used the momentum of the attack and grabbed the little girl keeping her completely safe while they both flew far away from him..

The little girl sniffle with a bit of tears in her eyes,, Raymond then took off his cap and said

"Boo!" He said making the girl laugh.

"Just kidding there's nothing to be afraid of so dry those tears"

"Resa!" The mother said.

"mama" The girl said going back to her mothers arms.

"Thank you! thank you very much!" She said.

"I'm tempted to sue you for interfering in my line of work but get going" He said with a smile

"Ah I figured it out why he's so familiar!" My sister said..

"he reminds me of my brother!"

"Huh how?" Louise asked

"The part where he's totally crazy" She said.

"Ehh he's nothing like me!" I said.

"I'd say you're not far from the mark" Louise said.

Raymonds P.O.V

Trying to walk with a heart gripped with loneliness
My chest always gets tight when I glance at this photo

"now for the change once more" I said angerly transforming.

"The Super Star! Star Ninja! hiding doesn't stop the party night!" I said.

"Guys we should go too! the Shinobi who don't bother hiding shuriken Squadron ninninger! forget staying hidden let's run wild!" Red said.

"Now I'm rocking on the beat yeah" I said throwing my sword up into the air catching it once more than shooting 20 demons. I fell to the ground like a classic cowboy in the Wild West shooting them up.

"party night!" I yelled blasting all them all as I got stronger in the night.

RocknRoll came back so I substituted out of the way and then use the duplication technique.

"Hurricane technique 13 Gale" I said making a combined shuriken.

"now I remember where I've seen those moves before they're the exact same ones as Grandpa" (Y/N) said.

"Yeah I thought I'd try to pull them off since the last ninja is my hero after all he's what you call a genuine rock and roll now for the good music starts here Thunderclap technique!" I said making a thundercloud appear over the rock monster and striking down at him.

"Rock hate Thunder"

"It's super effective" I said smirking.

"I'm not going to be outdone duplication technique" (Y/N) said making a measly 2 clones.

"Your attacks are boring even the rock monster agrees!" Even the Rock Yokai Agrees.

He yeeted (Y/N) so I decided to be nice and caught him.

"Not bad kid" I said.

"seriously stop calling me a kid" He complained.

"Your strong but you've still got a ways to go" I said patting his shoulder.

"Allow me!" I said using a bit of my devil power to completely rip the rock monster apart one by one.

"You're weird but you're way too strong!" He said while on the floor.

"He he time for the rock and roll finish" I said striking at him with Soundwaves that completely obliterated him.

"PARTY NIGHT!" I yelled.

"So your not evil?" Tanjiro asked.

"Nope"

"And you just wanted to train?"

"Yup!"

"... sounds cool to me" Everyone said accepting me.