18 Spidermom

Raymond P.O.V

"Haha!" I meeting so many of my old friends in these woods.

Speaking of which I bumped into my old classmate with green hair.

"Hey it's the gay one!" I said.

"Maybe I'm gay... or maybe stereotypes are bullshit! Hmm! Pussy!" He said transforming and punching me.

"Oh no!" I said catching the punch.

"Just kidding" I smirked.

"Uh oh..." He said.

"Now let put this in a way you'll understand...I'm about to blow my load all over your insides" I said.

"What the-"

"No homo-" and after that I zap him full of lightning and dusted him.

That's when I saw her...

The most beautiful demon I had ever laid my eyes on... and she was about to beheaded by Tanjiro.

No I wasn't going to let that happen. I used my devil trigger and made us both vanish from that spot surprising her.

I held her in my arms in mid air, her eyes were full or sadness and sarrow... just like mine.

"I understand what you did and why you did it" I said touching her head with mine.

She was so taken a back, I could tell from the very quite way she said.

"You... you do?" She said.

I landed on a tree branch still holding her in my arms and nodded.

When I first felt our bond, I didn't understand it yet
If we get closer, it'll become even brighter.

"Just give up" a whisper shakes my heart
'What should I do?' I wonder as I lie on my back

Catch a shooting star and go forward with strength
I want to believe in the light shining in this spidermom and
Bring a lonely night to a stop and move on
Awaiting a future beyond imagination
For now I'll be catching a star

Or in this case a hot demon mom.

I move a strand of hair from her face.

"God your so beautiful..." I said causing her to blush. I could read her memories they were so sad.

"You were forced into a life of torture, from someone who doesn't even understand what family is... the demon corpse might see you as outcast but I don't" I said.

She touched my face.

"You... your not human..." She noticed.

"What of it baby?" I said smirking.

"You've lost family too..." She said.

"Maybe... but now... we can be there for each other..." I said.

"Eh?" She said.

Using a combination of a devil and ninja art I undone the seal on her that binded her to that brat of a child.

"You don't have to live that life anymore you can come with me... we can be happy... and rock out all the time...what do you say?" I said starting to hear Blades demon hit the drums.

Arachnid (her new name) smiled evily which I loved. No longer bound to her sinful past she can embrace the joys of being a Devil's princess greedily and with no regret.

She took my hand.

"Hells yeah!" She said.

'I thought as much!' I thought with a smile.

Demons were still below us so we'll teach them a lesson the super star way.

"Wooooo!" She said sliding down the tree with me and landing next to Suzy.

I made a clone that started playing the guitar like crazy and drew attention to us on purpose.

Arachnae: Robot chicken, tripping with
The flavour of hip hop
Spitting out venom as I'm
Watching all your heads bob
Representing for the outcasts
And the have-not's
Fiending to find light
In a world that has blacked out

Suzy: Well, middle fingers up
Yeah, put 'em up
We've had enough
We take our shots to the chin
With a grin, we're tough
We know exactly why you're here
So make it clear, let's go
We know you want to
Let's go, let's go

Archnid: Hell yeah, hell yeah!
We want control
Hell yeah, hell yeah!
A scene to call our own
Hell yeah, hell yeah!
I grip the microphone
And we're picking up speed
Like a rolling stone

They sang while me and friends went on an absolute blood bath of demons.

Let's go!
We can't live forever

They sang shaking there fingers.

One note!
The louder, the better

The two of them then flossed.

So let's go!
We're in this together
Can you hear me?
Hell yeah, let's go!

While they sang this absolute banger,

I brought back the demon Tanjiro had fought with my Devil's powers because yes I can do that, to give him a peace of my mind and some payback.

"YEAH BITCH! I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU ANYMORE!" Arachnid said giving him the double middle finger while he was on the ground.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I said picking him up and punching him back down.

"By the way I saw what you did to Nezuko heres some back bitch!" I said stabbing him letting him heal and stabbing him again over and over again over 100 times.

He was in pure agony and I loved it. His screams were music to my ears.

"Hey babe get yo licks in!" I said allowing Arachnid to punch him over and over again.

"Yeah everybody stomp him out!" I said.

(Y/N) Louise Kasumi (S/N) Blade Suzy Arachnid and I all just started wailing him.

"Yeah fight back demon! Fight back!" (Y/N) and Louise said as they stomped on him.

The stomping then turned into punching, we're not letting this freak stand up.

"But my tragic backstory!" He said.

"Fuck yo tragic backstory!" Blade and I said chopping his head off once and for all.

"There's no hiding for us! Washai!" (Y/N) said.

"Party night!" I said strumming my guitar.

Arachnid touched my shoulder.

"Is it like this all the time" She smiling.

"But of course mommy" I said.

She hugged me and smiled.

"This is awsome!" She said.

"Now put that bitch in a box and let's teach her how to kill demons" The last ninja said.

"What did you call her?" I said about to murder someone else.

"Sorry Sorry put that lady in a box and we'll teach her how to kill demons" He said.

"That's better!" I thought holding my spider mommy.