Chapter 11

Danielle's POV;

I woke up this morning feeling good so I decided to get ready and dress up and I know what you are thinking why are getting all dressed up. The answer to that is that I just feel like it.

As I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup I heard something going on down stairs so I went to go check it out.

Once I got down stairs I saw Elena and the one and only Elijah. He looked like he got burnt to a crisp.

"What the hell is going on here"

"Shh" said Elena while she points to upstairs signaling that my brothers are upstairs and she doesn't want them to know she undaggered him.

"I'll tell you, not here" she whispered

"Can I trust you" she is really stupid saying that when she is the one who broke his trust in the first place.

"Can I trust you" retaliated Elijah I mean who blames him I would act the same if I was in his position.

After Elijah asked her that Elena reluctantly gave him the dagger.

ʚɞʚɞɞɞɞɞʚɞʚɞʚɞʚɞ

The car ride to our destination was silent and awkward well at least for the two in front.

When Elena pulled over Elijah was finishing up his blood bag.

"You look better"

"What do expect Elena he was desiccated, I mean he still looked... "I trailed off when I saw the look Elena of annoyance she was giving me and the look of amusement from Elijah. He turned to look at Elena.

"Where did you get the dagger"

"I'll tell you everything, but we have to work together Elijah. I need your word"

"Your ability to make demands has long passed"

"What makes you think you can tell him what to do after what you did" we said at the same time. Elena sent a glare my way before continuing.

"No demands, I'm offering you my help. And in return I want yours"

"And why should I even consider this"

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you."

Elena's phone started to ring so she picked it up and answered it.

"Where are you? Are you okay? " of course it was going to be Mr Hero hair that called to check in on his precious doppelganger girlfriend.

"Yes, I'm fine"

"Where's Elijah? "

"He's right here"

"And so am I " I yelled.

"Where I'm on my way"at the same time I heard someone else yell thru the phone.

"What the hell are you doing there Elle didn't I tell you I don't want you near him"

"Well it's a good thing I stopped listening to you in 1864"

"Ok can you stop arguing. No, Stefan, Elijah and I need some time alone"

"Hello I'm also here"

"Listen to me. He can't be trusted. He'll use you to get to Klaus. "

"Elijah is a noble man Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again, by removing the dagger I have proven myself"

"You can't do this alone"

"Hello again she is not alone I'm right here"

"It's my decision Stefan, please respect it and make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid, I'll be in touch"