Chapter 3

I was woken up by the sound of someone's phone ringing.

"Ughhhh turn that phone off" I groaned.

"Bitch that's you're phone" said Care

"Shhhhhhhh" shushed Bonnie

"Ok ok I'll get it" I picked up my phone and checked the caller ID of course it had it to be Damon.

"What do you want Damon"

"Come to the Salvatore boarding house and bring Caroline and Bonnie and also not a word to Elena"

"Ok ok we'll be there in 45 min"

"Bye" before I could have the chance to respond he hangs up.

"Bitch. Ok come on ladies time to get up and get ready Damon wants us at the boarding house"

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

After getting ready we went down stairs to get some breakfast before heading out to the boarding house. (Outfit above)
"I love you're outfit we are gonna have to go shopping one day"

"Yes Care-Bear I will go shopping with you but right now we have to head to the boarding house or else Damon will kick my ass"

"She's right Caroline let's go or we will never hear the end of it"

"Alright let's go"

Once we got to the boarding house we walked in and as if almost on cue Damon and Stefan come into the living room and start questioning my outfit.

"What the hell are you wearing!" shouted Damon.

"Oh hell nah go change" said Stefan

"What the hell is wrong with both of you for you're information my outfit is on point right Care" I turned to look at Care-Bear.

"Yeah guys what the hell her outfit is amazing so what she got a couple looks from guys on the way here and sure they cat whistled at her but those are just compliments plus she didn't seem bothered by it at all" I turned to give her a glare what the hell, this was not helping my situation.

"Not helping Care"

"See she just gave us many reasons as to why you are going to go upstairs and change and while your doing that I will go and rip out those guys eyeballs from their sockets" exaggerated Damon.

"I hate to say this but Damon is right no one looks at my little sister that way"

 "Ok guys enough about my outfit I am not changing period. Know for the reason we are here for the plan to kill Katherine"

"Yes the reason we are here for Damon pls don't give me more motive to give you a witchy migraine"

"Ok but this conversation is not over missy" he said pointing his finger at me. I just stuck my tongue at him in retaliation to his comment.

"Any way I was thinking that Bonnie could do a little witchy voodoo so that way Katherine will be trapped in one room and she can't get out"

"Ok yeah I think I can do that but there is a little problem with that spell"

"What now witchy"

"The problem is that I haven't really mastered the spell so whoever is going to be in that room can't come out either till I undo the spell"

"Ok ok that's fine all we have to do is kill Katherine and get out easy peazy"

 "That is the thing Damon it sounds to easy what if something goes wrong we can't afford to have any more missing people or the council will start to suspect that the vampires are back" I told Damon.

"Ok first of all Katherine has no idea we are doing this so it should be easy besides its not like she can anything about it"

"Ok whatever I am just saying Katherine isn't that stupid she will have a plan b, plan c, d, e you know how the alphabet goes right or should I continue"

"Ok I get it Katherine is not stupid"

"I am just giving you a warning"

"yeah ok thanks I don't need it though"

"ok ok lets see how much you wanna bet this is gonna go wrong"

"I bet you 100 dollars"

"Ok and if something does go wrong you have to give me 200 dollars and you let me wear whatever I want"

"Deal"

"Deal"

We both shake on it while the rest look at us weirdly. "what you never seen two people betting on something"

"Ok whatever what do you want me to do"

"You Alaric my friend have to make sure Elena does not show up at all to this event"

"ok yeah got it I have to be the nanny"

"and you have to show us to some of you're hunter toys"

"ok let me grab my stuff they are in the back of my car"

"of course he has that in the back of his car" said Damon

"what do you expect Damon he is in a town full of vampires" said Stefan the moral vampire.

"ok I'm back so this weapon will be good for you. You hide it in your jacket sleeve and when you need it just press this and boom you got a stake" he showed us how to work some of his gadgets after this whole lesson we went our separate ways and went to get ready for this stupid masquerade ball.

AN/ ok so I am sorry for not posting sooner I just kind of forgot and I didn't really have the mental time for it I am still working on my mental health it is kind of getting better but you can never really get those negative thoughts out of your head. I also have a lot of school work on my mind because I am failing two classes at the moment and the semester ends next week so I am kind of stressed at the moment and yeah so sorry for the rant I will try my best to post tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment on things I should get better at.

Goodbye my lovely's

-Sincerely Daniela