Chapter 14

Danielle's POV

After our conversation we made our way back to the camp ground where the werewolves are located at.

"Ok so show a raise of hands which one of you guys want to become hybrids" said Klaus

One of the pack members stepped up and asked a question "what is the benefit of being a hybrid"

"Well for one you won't have to turn every full moon because you can control when you shift. Secondly you would be able to walk in the sun without a day light ring, plus all the other vampire benefits" explained Klaus.

After explaining the benefits of becoming a hybrid half of the pack members raised their hands.

"Ok that's good enough we just have to wait and see if Ray becomes a hybrid we wouldn't want to turn you just to have you die now would we?"

After he said that Ray woke up with a gasp and he looked around in panic trying to recognize where he was.

"Are any of you human so he can complete the transition"

One of the pack members stood up and volunteered as tribute. He looked frightened so I tried to comfort him.

"It's going to be ok all he needs is a drop of blood, we won't let him go to far" he nodded in response.

After Ray drank the blood we were waiting for the results of his transition.

We saw that blood had started pouring out of his eyes.

"That's not a good sign is it" I asked Klaus

"No it is not, seems as though something is wrong"

"We are going to try and figure out what's wrong so for those of you who would like to join my pack of hybrids can come along" after he finished with his explanation we saw that the half that raised their hands started packing their belongings to join us on the trip.

"Let's go then it appears as though I have made new comrades"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ Chicago ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan" said Klaus

"What are we doing here"

"Yes I would like to know that too" I said

"Well love I know how much Stefan loved it here, bringing back memories of the good old ripper days"

"Are you kidding me so we just came here so you and Stefan can bicker with each other more"

"Well I blacked out most of them, a lot of blood and a lot of partying, the details are all a blur"Stefan explains

Damn so they are just going to ignore me, that's fine I guess.

"Well that's a crying shame the details are what makes it a legend" and blah blah blah blah.

They went on and on about past memories I wasn't paying attention to them. I zoned back in after I heard the conversation coming to an end. Finally!

"Chicago was magical"

"Yeah well I'll take your word for it like I said I don't remember most of it"

"Ok guys back to business please I'm getting sick of memory lane"

"Ok love no need to get grumpy"

"Well I'm tired and hungry so if you could speed this up I would be so grateful"

"Ok fine love we can go so my favorite witch tomorrow in the morning"

"Thank god"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ later∞༺✦✮✦༻✧
After about 30 min of bickering with the other wolves we decided to stay at a hotel and get some rest. To say that it was fancy was an under statement.