Chapter 17

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Chapter 17 ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

"Well what can I say I have a charm with men"

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡   ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

Danielle's POV:

After walking all the way to Gloria's bar we sat and drank while Gloria did her work on finding Rebekah's necklace.

After some time Stefan finally decided to grace us with his appearance.

"You left us"

Of course Rebekah had to say something about his disappearance.

"Yeah sorry, uh retail therapy was making my head explode"

"Tell me about it"

"Oh shut it you didn't seem to mind when Danielle came out of the dressing room" replied Rebekah

"Well what can I say I have charm with men they tend to drop jaws every time I walk past them" I said trying to get a rise out of Klaus.

I guess it worked because I heard him growl lowly under his breath while he clenching his jaw in anger.

"What's she doing"

"She's failing"

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on" the witch replied sassily.

"So you use the lovely Beks it's not like she wore it for 1000 years or something" I replied just as bitchily.

"See now this one offers a solution, give me your hand sweetheart"

While she starts chanting the spell and trying to find the necklace Klaus and Stefan have a conversation on the side.

"So she's looking for the necklace huh"

Could he be any more obvious. Like seriously if your hiding something then you have to learn how to be less suspicious because with the way he acts I feel like anyone would be able to figure out he was lying about something.

After a bit of time the witch finally says something.

"I can sense something, I found it"

Damn by the look on Stefan's face it looks like he is about to shit himself.

"So where is it?" Asked Bekah

"It doesn't work like that doll, I get images. There's a girls with her friends-"

"Yes a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back"

"Ooo I'll help with killing" they turned to look at me with a really expression.