Chapter 6

Danielle's POV

As soon as we got back to the boarding house I went to bed, I was so tired as soon as my head hut the pillow I fell asleep.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

When I woke up I heard people talking. So I got up and started heading down stairs for breakfast. When I got down stairs I saw that Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Rose.

"What the hell is she doing here!"

"Calm down sis she is just here to explain to us about the supposed stranger that is coming after Elena"

"Ok let's get started "said Stefan

"Ok you have to understand I only know what I have picked up over the years, I don't know what's true or what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap, but Klaus I know is real"

"Who is he" said Elena.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend"

"One of first generations of vampires"

"Like Elijah"

"No Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus, he's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal"

"Klaus is known to be the oldest"

"So your saying that the oldest vampire in history of time is coming after me"

"Yes" me and rose say at the same time Stefan said "no". 

"What there saying is- I mean if what she's saying is true"

"Which it is"

"and your not just saying it so we don't kill you"

"Which I'm not"

"Then we are looking at a solid maybe"

"Look Elijah's dead right so no one else even knows that you exist"

"Not that you know of"

"That's not helping"

"Look I've never even met anyone whose laid eyes on him. I mean where talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction, we don't even know what's real for all we know he could be just some sort of stupid bedtime story"

"He's real and he doesn't give up if wants something he gets it, if you're not afraid of Klaus than you're an idiot"

"Honestly you're description of him is kinda turning me on"

"Alright were shaking you made you're point" Me and Damon said at the same time.\

"I'm sorry did you just say what I think you just said" said Stefan.

"What no-no I don't know what you heard but you heard it wrong jus-just n-no" by the end of my sentence my face was red. Damon started to growl just thinking of the bad guy with his little sister.

"Ok Damon calm down I was just kidding"

Suddenly Elena stands up and starts to walk away "where are you going" asked Stefan.

"School, I'm late"

"Let me ah get my stuff I'll go with you"

"It's ok I know where it is"

"She's in denial"

"Shut up Damon" said Stefan.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

As I was getting ready for today (outfit above) someone knocked on my door and walked in. I turned around to find Damon in my room. "What do you want Damon"