Chapter 18

(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ Chapter 18 ⊂⁠(⁠・⁠﹏⁠・⁠⊂⁠)

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ "Oh hell no" ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡

Previously on A Salvatore Girl....

When we get there Stefan starts to wake up. When he does he looks around until his gaze falls onto Klaus.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself"

"No need, I'm not mad I'm just curious. Your sister told me the doppelganger was alive. So I thought I would check it out, see for myself if she was indeed telling the truth."

He gets up and opens the door of the back of the truck letting sun light in.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls Stefan"......

3rd Person POV:

It's night time. The moon is out and in the midst of it all is a school called Mystic Falls High School. Parked right outside of the school is a truck containing four people in it.

Danielle, Klaus, Rebekah, and Stefan are seen in the truck. Stefan is lying on the ground with his neck snapped while Klaus is seen pacing back and forth. While Rebekah and Danielle are seen sitting next to each other just watching as he paces.

"Ok can you please sit down or stop pacing you are making me dizzy"

"Oh I'm sorry my plotting is inconvenient for you love"

As Danielle and Klaus bicker back and forth Rebekah watches them with a fond smile knowing that this girl will be the person who saves her brother from his own torturous ways.

At one point Rebekah gets annoyed with their bickering and decides to intervene.

"Can you both stop bickering with each other it's giving me a headache and we both know how I get when I have a headache"

At her statement Klaus immediately stops his bickering because he knows grumpy Rebekah is worse than regular Rebekah.

Danielle decides to input her opinion now that they have quiet down.

"Why don't why just walk into the school and look for Elena and take her, this will cause the witch to come looking for her and thus you can threaten her to look for why making hybrids is not working"

Although she already had a good idea why, she wanted to make sure that she is right before telling Klaus.

"At least someone here is actually usefully" Klaus says while side-eyeing Rebekah.