Chapter 12

Danielle's POV;

I woke up to hearing noise in Damon's room. So I got up and got ready for the day. (Outfit above)

As soon as I walked downstairs I was let in on what had happened. So Damon fed Elena his blood so that she would for sure come back. Alaric was freed, Damon stabbed Stefan, and no the supposed elixir doesn't work anymore because of the vampire blood in her system so her and Stefan are going to spend the say together so she can enjoy the rest of her human life while she still is one.

"Come on let's go you are coming with me to the grill along with Alaric" said Damon.

ᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚᰔᩚ

Once we got to the grill we sat down at the bar and order a glass of bourbon.

"Thanks"

"I'll have the same" said Alaric

"Me too" I told the bartender.

"I screwed up"

"Yeah, yeah you did"

"Eh I don't really care" me and Alaric said at the same time.

All of a sudden we hear a British accent directed to us.

"Gentlemen, and gorgeous why so glum"

"Ugh, Klaus I presume" said Damon

"In the flesh, thanks for the loaner mate" oh god I had yet to turn around and look at him.

"Hello love any particular reason as to why you haven't turned to look at me" so my dumbass out of curiosity turned to look at him and let me just say I almost fainted at the sight of his face and not to mention his body because damn.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Damon started talking.

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi"

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger, just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret"

I almost laughed at the coincidence of his sentence.

"Ha, thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance, huh? "

"You are kidding, he is kidding right" he said looking at Me and Alaric.

"No, not really" we said at the same time.

"I mean come on what one month in the whole grand scheme of things? "

"Let me be clear, I have my vampire, I have my werewolf, I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight, so if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up"

He turned to look at me after his little speech. He took in my outfit and looked me up and down, which made me blush under his gaze.

"And you love look absolutely ravishing"

"Thank you, you don't look so bad your self"

"So we're you right"

"What do you mean"

"At the dance you told me that I must be good looking if I was related to Elijah"

"Oh that, I don't know maybe" he looked at me with a smirk and replied.

"Well I'll see you around love" he picked up my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Well that was gross" said Damon after Klaus walked away.

"I agree" said Alaric.

"Ugh why do all the bad guys have to be so attractive"

"Eww you think that is attractive"