Chapter 18: Epilogue

Danny

Those next few days were really difficult for me. I did what Kay said I should do. Focus on my writing and the tour that we were going to do tomorrow. I wrote a song that was heartbreaking but it wad the ugly truth. Kay was right that we needed some time apart, but that didn't mean that it feels right.

'Danny boy are you still so sad, come on she wouldn't want you to be sad', Mark said. 'Have you talked to her?', I asked. 'Well yeah, she called us, both me and Glen, she wanted to wish us the best on the tour, she also told us that she still loves you Danny, but she needs time', Mark said. 'Time, right so she calls you two but couldn't be bothered to call me', I said knowing how bad that sounds. 'Danny, you sound like a crazy person now, if it was meant to be, you will find your way back to each other', Glen said coming in and obviously he heard the whole thing. 'She was the one, I even bought her a ring', I said. 'You did?', Glen said surprised. 'That is how I felt, still feel, I want to be with her, not without, I want to share all the things with her that we do on tour. I hate what happened to her, I hate that it changed us so much. But I get that the loss is to big for the both of us to handle, we need to live in the now first', I said. 'That is right Danny, so pick up your lazy ass, let's go to the studio with us, she is back in Dublin for a while and when we are going on tour she is gone Danny, you need to accept that', Mark said. 'No I don't, but I do for now', I said. 'Good boy', Glen said. He gave me a beer.

Kay

'Kay baby do you got it all?', my mum said. 'Yes mum, I am ready to move to London, I promise that me and Leilah are okay in London mum', I said. 'I know that, doesn't mean I am going to miss you', my mum said. She hugged me. The next thing I knew I was at the airport. I saw some screaming girls running towards someone. I saw Danny. I smiled. Got me thinking about the past few months. When I was with him I felt alive. Now I love him and I couldn't let him go. Leilah was waiting on me at the airport. She flew with me too Dublin and flies back to London with me. She is an amazing friend. We would meet Dana there. We became really good friends with her. She was moving in with us.

'I am sorry', Leilah said. 'I still love him', I said. 'Of course you do, that doesn't stop in a second', Leilah said. 'Thanks, that really helps not missing a lot', I said watching Danny. He was handsome, as always. And I love him. Am I crazy to let him go. Did I not just made the worst mistake in my life. 'Kay, come on, we miss our plane', Leilah said. She said it just a little too loud. A couple of people recognised me from The Voice and came towards me. 'Thanks a lot Leilah, now we are never going to make it on the plane', I said. 'Hey there be other planes', Leilah said, but we both knew that we hated to miss the damn plane. This was also the moment that Danny saw me. He smiled at me. I smiled back. That was all there was. At that moment I knew that nothing was going to stop him from becoming the best band in the world. He doesn't need me around him to drag him down. He has the best people to take care of him. He would be fine. I looked him in the eye as I walked away from all of this. 'Let's go', Leilah said and I walked trough the gates towards my new future.

This is it for this book. I hope you all liked it. I am sorry about the grammar not being great, but I am trying. I am also not really fond from this new Wattpad update. I hope you all read my sequel as well, trust me, this is NOT the end for Danny and Kay.