The First Date

I was sitting on the steps of my front porch waiting on Seonghwa to pick me up. I was terrified to say the least. I'd never been on a date before. I heard a car pull into my driveway which pulled me out of my thoughts. I smiled when I noticed it was him and got in. "So, where're we going?" I asked, buckling in as he drove away. "It's a surprise, I think you'll like it." I smiled, "I'm sure I will." The rest of the car ride was silent, not awkward or anything, it was a comfortable silence. "We're here," He said and I looked out the window. "Are you trying to kill me?!" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Maybe." I hope he was joking.

༄༆༄༆༄

Once we went inside the roller skating rink he pulled me over to get the skates. "I'm to clumsy for these types of things." I pouted and took the skates. He laughed, "I'll teach you how to do it." I sat down and put my skates on, and waited for him to do the same. "Come on." I took his hand, holding on tight, and stood up. "I'm not so sure about this... I'm gonna fall on my ass." He just laughed at me again, and put his hands on my hips. I blushed, my cheeks turning a crimson color. I looked the other way and hoped he didn't notice. "Just hold onto me. I'll help you. You won't get hurt on my watch." He narrowed his eyes and I giggled. "Okay, I trust you."

༄༆༄༆༄

I've got the hang of it now, and I'm currently skating away from Seonghwa. "You can't catch me!" I giggled, but when I looked back in front of me I almost fell. "I've gotcha." I smiled at him, "Thanks." I got lost in his eyes and blushed bright red. He leaned in, and I was trying so hard not to panic. I looked into his eyes and then our lips met. My first kiss. We pulled away and I smiled and hugged him. "Best first date ever." He smiled and kissed my cheek

༄༆༄༆༄

Word Count: 358
Only two more chapters. :(