VI

"It'll be alright, we'll definitely save you..." Takemichi smiled at Draken. Though obviously it's a fake one. Since his hands are trembling.

"I see.... I'm.... Dying..." Draken mumbled.

"Draken, you better shut up before I kill you on spot." Rian lightly punched him on his shoulder.

"I'm already dying though..."

"What are you talking about?! Don't say something like that!!" Takemichi started crying.

"Everything will be okay by tomorrow! Right?! Cause'.... You're Draken..."

Takemichi is so sad and worried. To the point that he didn't even know what is he saying anymore.

"Takemitchy... Don't blame yourself for this, okay?" Draken said to him.

"This all happened not because you came back to the past, but because of my own will.... You saved my life. So I'll gladly put my life on the line for you." He smiled.

"Draken-kun....."

"Do you get me?"

"Yeah..."

It went silent for a second. Until Draken decided to speak up.

"You know... I've lost many fights when I was in elementary school."

"Eh? Someone like you?!" Takemichi was shocked.

"I messed with the older guys, you see. After losing, I'd always lay on the ground and stare at the skies like this. Everything became irrelevant to me..... I found peace."

"I... Kinda get that feeling." Takemichi wiped away his tears.

"But Mikey.... He's never seen this sky."

"Huh...?"

"It's such a shame... That he never experienced defeat...."

"....."

"Takemitchy... I really... Liked that guy.... He carried too much on his back... And still managed to endure it all... I've been with him through all of that..." Draken coughed up blood, talking so much.

"That's why... I wish I could've done something to help him...."

"Draken-kun...." Takemichi started crying again, hearing this.

"Hey, Takemitchy... Can I ask something lame of you?"

"Go ahead..."

"Please take care of Mikey...." At this point, Draken started tearing up too.

Of course, Senju started crying. Rian on the other hand, has a blank expression on her.

"Get some other help." Rian told Senju.

"Draken-kun! Draken-kun!" Takemichi called out, just to make sure that Draken is still in his consciousness.

"I've called the ambulance. Senju is out to get you help. Absolutely...!"

Draken never replied. He stayed silent until the moment the ambulance had finally arrived.

Seeing him getting laid on an ambulance car, it's definitely not a good sight.

"My final memory's... With Toman huh...." Draken mumbled.

"I'm on my way... Emma."

"How is he?!" Takemichi asked one of the doctors.

"I'm sorry, but... We couldn't save him..."

No reaction from either Rian or Takemichi after hearing this. Which it was weird enough, since Rian thought Takemichi would cry once more.

He walked away without a word after seeing the ambulance driving away with Draken's body inside it.

Senju came and saw this scene. Giving Rian an eye, asking her what's going on with him. Only to see her shrug her shoulders, signaling 'I don't know'.

"Hanagaki...." Senju called.

No respond from Takemichi.

"Hanagaki!!" She called again, louder this time.

"Huh? Yes?"

".... What'll we do now?" She asked.

It was silent. Usually Takemichi would start giving ideas after being asked a question.

"....."

"Takemichi." Couldn't take the silence from him anymore, Rian called.

"Huh? Sorry. What'd you say?"

"Hanagaki...."

"Senju!!" A voice yelled, it was Takeomi.

"Takeomi...."

"Is it true that they got Draken?!"

"......"

"Shit!! How'd it get to this?!" He cussed out.

"We have to repay Rokuhara Tandai...!" Takeomi was definitely pissed.

"Takeomi! What are you saying?!" Rian asked him, with a loud voice.

"Benkei!! Get everyone from Brahman now!!"

"Yes!"

"Don't make me snap your neck, Benkei!!" Rian threatened.

"Sorry, Kiri. But I'm following orders."

"You're crazy! We can't do it today!!" Even Senju yelled.

"Hah?! Then when will we act?!"
Takeomi shot back.

"I don't know why, but we can't do it today!!"

"Then you're telling me to sit here and do nothing?! Draken just got killed!!"

"Listen here, Senju! It's not being 'number one' from now onwards, okay?! It's a blood path!!" Takeomi yelled. Making Senju shut up from his words.

"No!! This isn't how I wanted it to be!"

"Rokuhara ruined it!!"

"Oi, oi, oi. Getting kinda lively here!" A familiar voice shouted. Of course, it was South. With all Rokuhara Tandai behind him.

"We've arrived just in time, didn't we?! To Draken's requiem!!"

"Tch. Rokuhara... Such bad timing." Rian clicked her tounge.

"Let's start the armageddon!!!" South crazily yelled.

"Bring it on!! Let's settle this here!!" Takeomi is now acting like he's the leader of Brahman, declaring war with Rokuhara Tandai.

Before the fight could even start, a loud sound of engine is heard. An especially familiar one to Rian.

"What now?!" Senju gasped.

"This sound..." Takeomi mumbled.

"Babu...." Rian is secretly cursing at everyone, and everything right now.

The bike stopped in front of everyone's eyes. Mikey was seen on it. With a white coat written
'関東卍會' (Kantou Manji gang) on it, over his shoulders.

"Mikey-kun..."

~~~~~~~~