X

Ever since that happened to Rian, she would always bring a small notebook and a pen with her. When people asked about it, she would say that she just wanted to gather more information about gangs.

It's already been 2 days since she got admitted in to the hospital. Today, her dad came visiting her.

"Hi, hi~ How's my sweet little CEO daughter doing? I've heard the bodyguards I've hired had got beaten up by you."

A man, none other than Rian's father. Came in the room. Holding a plastic bag.

"You should've forseen that. I can take care of myself, thank you very much."
Rian looked at her dad.

"Yeah, yeah. Says the one that's lying on a hospital bed now." Her dad rolled his eyes at her.

Walking and stopping beside her bed, he sat down on a chair.

"I bought you some Dorayaki, like you asked. And some milk." Rian's dad said, as he threw the plastic bag on her legs.

"Thanks, geezer."

"You've got no friends or what? Why ask me to buy you these instead of asking them? Though I'm gonna visit you anyways."

Her dad crossed his hands in front of his chest, and asked her.

"I'm not a damn loner, I have friends." Rian was so close to hit her father in the face.

"Then where are they? This is the only time to visit due to the hospital's stupid rules."

Hearing this, Rian suddenly became quiet. It's true, that no one had visited her during the time she's in the hospital.

Takemichi's here, but she couldn't blame him. He's got his legs cracked. And having a hard time to even sit properly.

"They're just busy today." She's still not admitting that no one came visit her except for her dad. Mostly not wanting to make him worried.

Of course, her dad noticed the change in her words. It was obvious for him. Though others may not notice.

"If you say so. I'm gonna get going now, the visit time's almost over. Remember to not beat up anymore bodyguards!"

He said, standing up from his chair and walked out. Waving goodbye at his daughter in the process.

Waving back, she dropped her hand on her bed as she saw her dad dissappeared from sight.

Her eyes are getting blury. It was a second after that, she felt warm liquid rolling down her face. Dropping on to her bed sheet.

She cried.

".... Damn it"

She's trying hard not to make a sound. Since the walls are thin. She also didn't want anyone come asking her if she's okay or not.

Little does she know, that her dad's not gone yet. He leaned against the door from the outside, hearing the sobs from her daughter. Knowing that she wouldn't want anyone to comfort her, he left.

"Crying's not weak. Cry all you want. If it makes you feel better."

¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^

It's already been a month since Takemichi was admitted in the hospital. Rian was admitted out a few minutes before him. So she decided to wait for him.

"Hey, slow poke. Took you long enough." Rian leaned against the walls, watching Takemichi come out from the building.

"Sorry, I gotta pack all my stuff. Well let's go then?"

"What are you planning to do though. Senju's retired. And Brahman's disbanded." Rian told him.

"About that.... I wanna tell you something."

The both of them talked for a while. Takemichi told her about his time leaping ability. And how he's saving the people. He even told her all the things that had happen after she went to America.

"Time leap....?"

"Sounds like bullshit, but it's true. Why I'm here now, is because I accidentally shook hands with Mikey from 10 years in the future.... He's the boss of Japan's most brutal organisation, more like Yakuza. Bonten..."

Rian wasn't fazed by any of this. Except for the time leap part, of course.

"You could time leap??! That's so cool!! What happened to me in the future?? Did I die??"
Her eyes shined as if there were stars in it.

"Kiri-san, in the future uhh... You're kinda successful."

"Successful?"

"You're not living a normal life. You're labelled to be the Sato company's CEO."

"That's not a normal life?" Rian tilted her head and asked.

"Living as a CEO is a normal life...?" Takemichi sweatdropped.

"Okay, back to the point. What are you exactly planning to do?"

"I'm... Going to make a team of my own. Will you help me with that, Kiri-san?" Takemichi smiled at her.

"It depends, on if your determination is enough or not." Rian sighed. But Takemichi knew that she's just acting cool. She's gonna be supporting him by everything he does.

"Thank you.... Kiri-san!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I will slow down the book from now, I'm starting to get busy with school and a bunch of tuition 😭😭🙏🙏🙏