XX

With only their yells, both gangs started charging at each other.

Takemichi of course, was ahead in front of anyone. But was faced off by Kakucho which was definitely not a good thing.

"You idiot!!" Kakucho yelled at Takemichi.

"Get outta my way!!" He yelled back, telling him to fuck off.

But no. Instead, Kakucho gave Takemichi a hard blow.

"Your fight is over, you dumbass!!"

Everyone was shocked, turning their heads back at Takemichi. Worried. If their leader falls now, the team is surely done for.

"Takemitchy!!" Chifuyu yelped.

Surprisingly enough, Takemichi never fell on to the ground.

"He's not falling?!"

Yet, Takemichi regained his balance. Then returned a blow to Kakucho. Making him fly back.

Everyone had their mouths wide open. Takemichi fighting a guy stronger than him, even sent him flying.

"Takemichi punched the hell outta Kakucho!!"

"You gotta be kidding me..."

"That brat...!"

"That was so cool, Takemitchy!!" Chifuyu cheered, running towards him.

"What's all the hype about? He's the guy that confronted Mikey in the battle of 3 deities, right? This is to be expected." Senju said.

"He's grown, that's all it is....." Rian mumbled down her breath. Secretly feeling happy for him.

"You're right. He's the same guy who brought Taiju to his knees." Mitsuya stated.

"That's true!"

"He's also the last one standing at the end of the Tenjiku conflict." Angry said.

"Damn, now we can't lose to him, can we?" Pah said as Peh agreed.

"Alright then, everyone!" Chifuyu yelled as he started punching another dude.

"Let's follow up our captain!!"

Everyone from Toman started beating up guys from Kantou again.

Pah charged into a crowd of Kantou members. And busted himself out there buy throwing everyone of them away. As Peh, he's holding up Pah's back.

Inupi, he ran towards a huge crowd that's charging at him. To others, Inupi must've been looking for a death wish. But despite his strength, it's just an easy step to beat up all that's in his way.

Inupi's so cool.

"12!!" A girl yelled.

"13!!" Again, there's her voice.

It was Senju. Killing off a bunch of members all on her own.

"20!" Another girl yelled as she kicked a guy out of her way.

"20?! Kiri you cheated didn't you?!" Senju yelped, asking her as she fights.

"Of course not! I'm a woman who never breaks the rules!" Rian laughed.

"Nuh uh!! You definitely skipped some numbers!" Senju shot back, while kicking away another guy.

"No I did not!! Do I look like a cheater to you?!"

"You do and that's why I'm asking!!"

"Hah?! You wanna end it here?!"

"Oh yeah? Come at me, flat ass!"

Both girls are arguing here and there, others sweat dropped. They're literally in a huge all out brawl right now. And here they are, arguing with each other.

"Senju! Kiri! Get it together! We're in the middle of a brawl!!" Takemichi yelled.

"Mind your own damn business!!" the two girls yelled back in unison. Takemichi immediately shut himself up...

Like said, Chifuyu is beating up 10 guys. But Kakucho came slamming him on to the ground all of the sudden.

He charged, throwing Smiley and Angry, sent them flying.

"Takemichi!!" He yelled.

A punch was sent Takemichi's way. Lucky enough, he blocked it in time.

"You're back, hero!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm gonna leave it off here, and also will skip some scenes since this book had already caught up too close to the manga.

Just to tell you guys that, after one or a half chapter, I won't be following the manga storyline anymore. I'll write the storylines on my own.