XIX

Before the battle happens, Takemichi met up with Hina. Talked about how that he'll settle things, how that he'll not run away from things anymore.

Though, Hina immediately looked through his lies. And told him to be honest with himself.

[Oh how I wish to have a supportive girlfriend like her-]

"I'm afraid!! I wanna run away!! I don't wanna die!!" Takemichi yelled. He was brought to the roof of the compartment Hina was living at.

After yelling, he panted. He was actually surprised by how much a yell had relieved him.

"Do you feel any better now?" Hina asked.

".... Yes."

Takemichi lowered his head and looked at the necklace Hina had gave him two years ago. And took a deep breath.

"I'll be back." He looked at her.

"Very well then. I'll wait for you!" Hina smiled.

"Sorry to ruin the romantic scene, but can you not yell out so loud in the middle of the night?" A girl's voice suddenly came in, which startled the little love birds.

"You'll wake everybody up, ya know?" The girl deadpanned at Takemichi. Not even surprised, it was Rian, wearing Toman's uniform.

"Kiri-san? Why are you here??" Takemichi asked.

"Me? I'm only crossing by when I heard a guy yelling 'I don't wanna die'..."

"Ah- That's....!" Takemichi felt embarrassed, seeing someone hearing him. Well, he never thought that far when he's doing it, of course.

"Well, it's almost time. Let's go, captain." Rian said, looking at her phone. With a small note book on her other hand.

"Yeah, let's go!"

¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬

Both Kantou and Toman arrived at the place where the fight will be held. Compared to Toman, Kantou obviously had more man power.

"500 of Kantou Manji... Versus 100 of Tokyo Manji...." Chifuyu mumbled.

"The difference is just overwhelming..."

"Heh, aren't we all used to this?" Takemichi scoffed.

"Takemitchy, I'll beat up 10 guys... Then I'll deal with Mocchi." Chifuyu stated. Already has a goal in his mind.

"Eh... Then I'll take out all the small fries I can then. I'll be sure to stomp on anyone Mitchy asks me to." Rian smiled, seemingly not nervous at the slightest.

"Kiri-san... That's a bit..." Takemichi sweatdropped at her words.

"I've also got someone that I have to kill. Haitani Ran.... The one who crushed Taka-chan's head!" Hakkai said, with a dark tone. Well, he's mad.

"Hey, isn't that supposed to be my resentment?" Mitsuya sweatdropped.

"Ehh.... Ran crushed your head huh..." Rian mumbled, looking at Mitsuya with a narrow eye.

"Uhh... Well.... He's using weapons after all--" Mitsuya said, embarrassed over the fact that he actually got whacked in the head by Ran twice.

Rian sweatdropped, eyes laying on two figures that she's familiar with.

"Oi... Senju... Why's Sensei and Benkei there..." She asked, desperately wanting an answer.

".... I... Have no idea...." Senju could only say that.

"Even Shinigami's there. So long for being a fugitive, huh?" Rian scoffed.

(Shinigami is Hanma's nickname in the delinquent's world)

"They're already strong enough to begin with.... Now they've reinforced their strength..." Peh was getting nervous.

"Do we.. Have any chances of winning..." Takemichi mumbled.

"Hey, you guys." Mikey called out, then turned to his own gang.

"Is there a need for two 'Toman'?" He asked coldly.

"There's no need for that, right?"

"Hee Hee. Got it, boss!" Sanzu scoffed. Then stepped up in front.

"Hey, you ass holes! Didn't the battle of 3 Deities decided who's the champion?!" He then started yelling.

"Don't drag up the old team at this point! We're over with these kids fights!! Plus, you're a team made outta losers. Obviously you're no match for us. If you wanna make memories, go somewhere else!" He changed his tone to a sarcastic one at the last part.

Hearing this, Kantou members started laughing.

"You guys... Aren't 'Toman'...." Takemichi mumbled.

"Ha? You voice's too small, we can't hear ya!" Sanzu continued taunting them.

"It's just wrong... 'Toman' isn't supposed to be like this!!" Takemichi suddenly raised his voice.

"Yeah!! You tell those bitches, Mitchy!!" Rian cheered, not caring about the stiff atmosphere around here.

"Today, we will defeat Kantou Manji gang!! And succeed the name of Tokyo Manji!! Come kill us if you can, Knatou Manji gang!!" Takemichi continued yelling his opponents.

"No matter what happens, we will not give in!! We will defeat you no matter what!!"

He took a deep breath.

"Let's go, Sano Manjiro!!" Takemichi yelled, and charged. As so as the whole Toman.

"Bring it on!!" Mikey accepted the challenge with no hesitation.....

~~~~~~~~~~