XXII

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

As expected, Takemichi got up to Mikey and fought him. Of course, his strength was nowhere near Mikey's. He lost but he won.

With Takemichi's 'Talk no Jutsu' (I'M SORRY LMAO), Mikey was able to calm down and somehow brought himself back from his 'dark impulses'.

Takemichi scolded Mikey. Which none of anyone expected that. Only he knew why he did that. Mikey once told Takemichi to scold him like Shinichiro does if he had done anything wrong.

Despite the overwhelming difference of men power between Kantou Manji and Tokyo Manji, Toman ended up winning.

"Takemitchy.... I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" Mikey yelped. Even kneeled down in front of the whole Toman to apologise. He lowered his head, not wanting anyone to see the tears that's actually oozing out of his eyes.

Members of the Kantou Manji gang became outrages after seeing their leader apologising like this.

"What the fuck Mikey?!"

"We risked our life and it went like this?!!"

The crowd started booing.

"Today, as Kantou Manji gang's leader, I announce the gang has been disbanded!! I accept no refutes!!" Mikey shouted.

Some members kept booing, some walked away from the scene.

Sanzu, being the loyal one he is, obeyed Mikey. Backing away from Rian who he was fighting. Clicking his tounge at the same time.

"Did you just clicked your tounge?" The girl sweat dropped and asked.

"You must've misheard it." Sanzu clicked his tounge again before answering her.

She sighed.

"At least Mikey's back--" She frozed immediately after saying that.

"Hm? Kiri?" Sanzu noticed her changes.

'Seriously... Who's Mikey?! The blonde depressed bitch Mitchy's confronting to the whole time? Why did this name sounded so familiar?? Who the hell is he??'

She squatted and hugged her head, it started aching a lot. She is desperate to get her memories back, but it isn't working. All the doctors told her that it all depends on her determination. Is she not ready for it? Is she not enough determined?

"Oi, Kiri. You okay??" Even Wakasa started worrying about her.

"Do I look.... okay to you..." Rian mumbled. Still bearing the unusual pain that's throbing in her head.

"Kiri-chin!" Mikey ran towards her. Though squatting down to check on her but he didn't know what to do.

She raised her head, eyes meeting Mikey's. She pulled his head closer to her, observing his features. Trying to remember him by who he was.

"Kiri....?"

Seconds later, she gave up. Lying on to the ground, looking up into the sky.

"Ahhh...." She sighed.

"Kiri-san... What is this?" Takemichi's voice rang. Everyone looked at him, he's holding a small notebook. From the handwriting and the words used, it's confirmed that it's Rian's.

"Oh, that? Should be pretty obvious if you read through, right?" Rian told him, eyes closed, small smile plastered on her. Deciding to not hide it anymore.

Chifuyu shoved beside Takemichi, looking at the notebook.

" 'Takemichi, the crybaby with shitty hairstyle, and Toman's second generation leader'." Chifuyu read out the words written on it.

"Shitty hairstyle..." Takemichi sweat dropped.

" 'Draken, the tall bitch with a dragon tattoo on his bald ass head.' " Takemichi continued reading.

Chifuyu and Takemichi read through the whole book, what's on it? Everyone she knew was on it. Even Hanma, Benkei, Sanzu.... Literally everyone she knew.

"Amnesia..?" Chifuyu mumbled. Already guessing why she put all the effort to write all these.

Rian didn't reply.

"Kiri-san.... Everyone's on it, but.... Where's Mikey-kun...?" Takemichi asked.

Hearing this, her smile turned into a laugh.

"Kiri-chin.... Amnesia??" Mikey looked at her worriedly.

"Yeah, that's right. Amnesia. I forgot who you are! What a fucking good friend I am, huh?" She yelled.

Putting her hands on her eyes, shielding it, not wanting anyone to see her cry. But of course, sobbings were heard.

Ran and Rindou sat down beside her.

"Hey, Kiri. Who am I?" Ran asked.

"..... Braid haired bitch."

"Oi."

"...... My bro." She mumbled.

"Your what?" Hakkai and Mitsuya both asked in unison.

"My bro, yes.... I've only known bout this recently, too."

"And... Rindou is..." Mikey mumbled.

"Stop being stupid, he's my bro too."

"So are you alone on this?" Rindou asked.

"....."

"No, right?"

Despite speaking rough on when chatting, he surprisingly knows how to comfort.

"Guess having a shitty ass mother isn't so bad after all" Rian let out a small giggle.

"It's cold here, or is it just me." Rian asked, her voice seemingly getting weaker and weaker.

"No it isn't?" Mitsuya said, confused about her words.

"Guys... Kiri-chin's body's heating up." Mikey said, putting his palm on her forehead to check on her temperature.

"Jeeze.... No wonder she acted weird when she's fighting.... Still came to the brawl even when she was sick..." Senju facepalmed herself.

~~~~~~~~~~