IV

Rian is currently in an office with Takeomi and Senju. Talking about some 'business'.

Senju is sitting on a couch in front of a man, who was apparently the boss of the company they're in. Takeomi and Rian were both standing behind the couch Senju was sitting on.

Senju being Senju, not even caring. She had her legs on the coffee table in front of her.

"That's right. Since then, companies started to 'use' gangsters, and had them involved in their businesses." The boss said, even smiling like it's a thing to be proud of.

"At this point, we don't wanna be left out in this practice. Could we have you guys in helping us?"

Senju thought for a while. She scoffed.

"Hmph. Guess we had no choice."

"Thank you so much! Now that we have you with us, our company will get a hundred times stronger!"

"However!!" Senju suddenly stood up, slamming the table. Making the boss jump.

"If commoners get themselves involved in this prostitution, of course they'd get sabotaged and fail. Isn't that what you rightfully deserved?" She asked him with a scary voice.

"I-I deeply apologize!!" He yelped.

Seeing this, Takeomi could only sigh. When Rian literally laughed at Senju's actions.

"Come on, Senju. He's our customer." Takeomi sweatdropped.

"I get that, but I can't be expecting every business to be pure and clean." She explained.

"What you did was pretty accurate. I might as well try it when I go back to America." Rian had her hands on her chin. Really thinking that she's gonna do that to her customers in the future.

"I think it would be better if you don't...." Takeomi gave her the advice.

"But the thought of having Brahman getting involved in that trash of an offer pisses me off." Senju said.

"The difference between a child and an adult is the ability to make decisions without your emotions interfering..... That's what Mikey does."

Senju couldn't say anything despite her brother's words. Couldn't blame her, Takeomi is 10 years old above her. He had gone through more than her.

After that session, the three of them went back to Brahman's meeting place. Which was at Tanabata.

Stepping in a normal looking building, which Rian thought it would be a warehouse or abandoned place. She was kinda surprised.

Walking down the hallways, they can hear loud cheerings. Opening the door, a fight was happening down there.

"That's enough! Turn off the cameras! Today's match ends here!!" Senju yelled.

Walking down the stairs with Rian beside her.

"Woah!! This shit is cool! They organise fights every night?" Rian as absurd as she is, still couldn't read the atmosphere.

Seeing Senju walking down the stairs towards the middle, the crowds started cheering for her name.

"Now then, let's begin Brahman's grand meeting."

Arriving the centre of the whole place. Of course, with Rian still around her. Senju doesn't seem bothered about it though.

Senju raised her arm, the crowd immediately quieted down.

"Introducing our newest members!! Please come forward! Hanagaki Takemichi!" She yelled.

"The 3rd of August incident! Bloody Halloween! The battle on Christmas! And lastly, the leading man of the Kantou incident!! Tokyo Manji's former first division captain! And the last successor of the Black Dragon!"

Takemichi went down the stairs towards Senju right after her speaking.

Handing him Brahman's uniform, Senju spoke.

"Wear this, Hanagaki! From now on, this will be your uniform. Welcome to Brahman. Hanagaki Takemichi." She once again, welcomed him.

"Introducing one more new member!" she yelled in all of the sudden. Grabbing Rian on the collar, pulling her towards herself.

"Senju! Wha—"

"Kiyone Rian! A strength on par with Mikey as we saw, on the Bloody Halloween incident!! The strength of wealth! Ex apprentice to one of our executive, Imaushi Wakasa!"

Hearing this, Rian flinched. The name that she had gave up two years ago was heard again today. She was definitely not expecting it.

Being thrown Brahman's uniform by Senju, she wore it. The patterns on the uniform is with a bunch of small Sakura petals. Black in colour.

She would be lying if she said that it's not cool.

"I'd like to announce, that Kiyone Rian, will be our newest executive! Welcome to Brahman." She shook hands with Rian.

".... I'm glad." Even though she said that she's glad, she's mentally crying now. Regretting the fact that she agreed to this. The sudden laziness isn't a joke.

"The time has come! On 14th of July! We will battle both Kantou Manji gang! As well as Rokuhara Tandai!! Let's begin, the 'Battle of Three Deities'!!" Senju announced again. Declaring war.

The crowd cheered, loud. Louder than before.

~~~~~~~~~~