10

Yoongi pov

I open the door and my eyes widen a bit seeing her ex standing there.

"Can I help you?"

Marco: Uh yea. I know we don't know each other but my girlfriend lives next door...you seen her?

"Nope. Last I saw she moved out."

Marco: Any idea where?

"Not really. I can ask my wife if you want."

Marco: Sure.

"I'll be right back."

I close the door locking it slowly and I go sprinting upstairs to Mya and Ophelia.

"Honey look at me, you stay up here. Okay? Be quiet too."

Mya: Why?

"Because someone's here...."

Mya: HES HERE?!

"SHUSH!"

Mya: Okay...Okay.

"Thank you."

I go back downstairs opening the door again and he smiles hoping I got an answer.

"She said she mentioned moving to like jersey or some shit. Far as hell. No idea why though. Hope that helps man..."

Marco: It does, at least a little bit. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

And of course. Just before he turns around Ophelia starts screaming.

"Well...I'm being paged, so good luck on your search man. Hope you get back with her soon."

He nods walking down the porch steps and I shut the door locking it, watching him drive off through the window.

"He's gone. Come here."

Mya comes downstairs with Ophelia and I frown seeing she's crying and shaking a bit.

"Heyyy nooo honey come here i'm sorry. It's okay. I-I told him you mentioned moving to new jersey. Far as hell. Okay? We're alright. I promise you."

Mya: But we have court. And he'll see us together. And it'll make sense. He'll try to kill you yoon he's fucking crazy.

"It's okay. He won't. I promise you. If he's been searching for you for as long as it seems, it'll count as stalking. That's just another crime one top of the shit we've already got on him. I promise you he's going to prison. Okay?"

Mya: Mhm....can you take her I'm scared i'll drop her please.

"Yea baby don't worry. Go sit down and relax. We'll go watch tv or something in my room. Just chill out."

She nods laying down on the couch taking a few breaths and I go upstairs to my bedroom with ophelia, setting her down, and turning on finding nemo for her.

"Yeaaa, you like finding nemo? i know you do baby."

Ophelia: ah gagagagaaaaa!

"Yeaaa! ah gagagagaaaa?"

Ophelia: Gaaaaa!

"gaaaaaa!"

Ophelia: Aaaaa!

"Aaaaaa!"

I love talking to her. She stays interested as long as I repeat exactly what she says. It makes her feel like I understand her "language"

Ophelia: Daaaa!

"What?"

Ophelia: Daaaa...Daaaa!

"Shhh! No you don't say that!"