22

yoongi: i'm going to the bathroom~

"but cuddle!"

yoongi: no. i gotta pee.

he gets up going to the upstairs bathroom and i ignore it before running up after him remembering i left my hair scissors up there.

"Yoongi Min I swear to God!"

yoongi: What! I'm pooping don't come in!

"Pooping doesn't sound like snipping! Come here! You'll fuck it up! Let me layer it baby!"

yoongi: thanks.

he open the door smiling at me and i take the scissors from him seeing he didn't actually cut his hair

"you want a trim that bad?"

yoongi: yes.

"but i'm gonna miss the bun~"

yoongi: then don't cut too much off.

"fine."

he smiles sitting on the edge of the tub as i trim his hair carefully and i put it up in a bun smiling

"cute."

yoongi: thank you.

"mhm."

he pecks my lips a few times before we go back downstairs and yoohan sits up a bit

yoohan: you're a hair stylist?

"mhm."

yoohan: you wanna....you know....do a little itty bitty baby midget tiny winy favor for your faaaaavorite nephew?

"you're my only nephew."

yoohan: still. you never know when mom and papa will pop out another one. i'm lonely.

"true."

yoohan: anyways~ mymy the stylist~

"i'm not cutting your hair without your parents saying i can."

yoohan: good thing i'm not asking for a cut then. can you dye it? blue?

"no."

yoohan: why!

"your parents have to say yes."

yoohan: they won't care! yoon let me get a tattoo!

"yoongi!"

yoongi: its only a line. he has these birthmarks. they're small dots right next to each other so he wanted to make it a smiley face. it's not like i let him get anything i have. 18th birthday is for that.

"yoon!"

yoongi: i'm the fun uncle! Jae gets to be boring dad and i get to live it the fuck up with the kid! It's not my fault i was made an uncle when i started high school! i've never made rational decisions in regard to han.

"Yea that worries me about making you a father."

yoongi: oh no baby i'm responsible. i'm not in charge of his life or anything so i do what i want. except serious stuff. no smoking or drinking. you're not dying your hair, damage isn't cute. i know she's professional and shit but still. okay?

yoohan: fine.

"are you seriously that irresponsible?"

yoongi: i get to give him back and not deal with repercussions so yes...i've never made any seriously bad decisions with him. the little tattoo is the worst i've done.

"what else has happened?"

yoongi: we rode an air mattress down the stairs when he was 5....

"babe!"