29

This man came home with 2 electric guitars and a bass guitar. I don't know how the fuck drinks with his brother turned into this. But we had lunch...sex...more sex. and now we're in the basement while he tunes the guitars and hangs them up and stuff.

"babe."

yoongi: yea?

"how high are you gonna hang them?"

yoongi: double he height when she starts walking. i'll raise them every time she has a spurt just in case.

"okay good."

yoongi: the guitars makin me any sexier?

"yea. playing the drums was already hot. guitars are even better."

yoongi: we can have a little live karaoke night with jk and tae if you want.

"ooo yea sure. can they play?"

yoongi: mhm. just invite people we'll play and stuff.

"there nobody i wanna invite."

yoongi: well what about your sister?

"she cut me out a while ago."

yoongi: what? why? that's stupid.

"because of marco...and i was embarrassing to be related to because i just let myself become who i was."

yoongi: well that's not you now. we're safe. and we're happy. a real healthy, loving family.

"i don't wanna see her...i-i'm so scared. i don't wanna invite when we're married either. i never wanna see her again."

yoongi: then you don't have to....nothing will happen if you don't.

"i'm barely even comfortable around my parents. and they never cut me off or anything...i'm it's so embarrassed."

yoongi: don't be. you made it out. be proud that you have the strength to do that. you're capable of getting through hard shit. and coming out better than you were before.

"but it happened....i-i could've left before it got serious."

yoongi: but...if you did, lia would be here. that's what you got from that. our beautiful baby girl. there's nothing more beautiful than her. don't be glad that you dealt with him. be glad that you got through that and we're blessed with our little angel in the end. you're perfect baby.

"okay..."

yoongi: so. you are an absolute angel. you are the sweetest woman i know, the strongest, the bravest. every good thing you could ever be. that's you. all of it. don't even worry about your sister. there are people who love and adore you even after marco and his bullshit. those are the people that knew you for you before, and want to know you for you as you are now. they understand that him being the way he was isn't your fault. they understand that by staying out of fear, you weren't asking for more or accepting it. fear does crazy shit to us. and that's okay.

"okay."

yoongi: i love you.

"i love you."

yoongi: so. if you would so kindly sit and be all embarrassed as i serenade you my darling. i'd appreciate it.

"depends on what song it is."

yoongi: doesn't matter what song it is, i'm a shitty singer.

"no you're not. your voice is just deep."

yoongi: last night on earth...by green day.

"i don't know that."

yoongi: i gotta get my other guitar. the one i already have.