16

"yoon..."

yoongi: yea baby?

"i really really love you."

yoongi: i really really love you too.

"and this hurts a lot but good hurt so don't stop- shit."

yoongi: hahaaaa made you cum.

"stop~ i thought i could hold it shut up."

yoongi: well you can't. give it to me. and make a mess baby.

"no...that'll be nasty."

yoongi: whatre we doing right now? fucking. in broad daylight. and you're talking about nasty? you knew i was nasty like that so don't even act surprised baby. and i know you want it like that. right?

"mhm."

yoongi: you're gonna make me pull out Mya stop. we said words. only words.

"okay. faster. and harder."

yoongi: you're sure?

"yes."

yoongi: okay.

"make me cry."

yoongi: promise
_______________________________

we had sex. and it was good. i fell asleep right after cause like....wow. he did promise me a real massage so i guess that's what he's been doin while i was asleep. cause i woke to his hands rubbing my hips.

"hi."

yoongi: hi.

"hi."

yoongi: hi baby.

"hi love."

yoongi: you're so beautiful.

"you're beautiful too."

yoongi: i love you.

"i love you."

yoongi: and i'm sorry to say this....we gotta get up and go somewhere.

"ooh really? where?"

yoongi: 90s & 2000s night, adults only skating.

"wait really? be so real yoon. you're serious?"

yoongi: mhm.

"stop ive been wanting to go to one of those foreverrrr! but i have like no recollection of the 90s..."

yoongi: you tellin me that if some en vogue comes on you'll just stand there like a dumbass.

"no! i fucking love en vogue!"

yoongi: i'm exactly. it's 90s music. not hey i'm gonna check your age to see if you can actually remember the 90s. plus you can remember the 2000s so it's fine.

"well you can't remember the 90s either."

yoongi: i vividly remember watching 'Talkin dirty after dark' with my big brother when i was like 5.

"yoon! that movie is so suggestive and horny!"

yoongi: i'm not the 13 year old that said yoon i'm gonna teach you about girls. he did it! i just sat and watched...and never looked away.

"yoongiiiii."

yoongi: it was geumjaes fault!

"whatever. let's get ready though. i'm excited."

yoongi: me too baby.

"and we can match."

yoongi: what should we wear baby.