31

I wake up the next morning completely alone downstairs and i get up going upstairs to see yoongi feeding ophelia her breakfast quietly, while tae and jk make waffles.

jungkook: morning mymy. you sleep good?

i simply shrug at him and he frowns looking at me confused.

taehyung: You okay?

I ignore him again grabbing a water out of the fridge, before heading back downstairs and watching tv.

jungkook: mya! are you hungry! waffles will be done soon!

i just ignore him curling up into my blanket more...and at some point i fell asleep again.
________________________________

jungkook: why aren't you talking...lia wanted you.

i nod taking her and she smiles laying on my shoulder.

jungkook: we left you a plate of waffles when you're ready to eat....yoon says he loves you. a lot.

"okay."

jungkook: oh you're losing your voice mymy...is that why you haven't talked.

"mhm."

he sits next to me hugging me and i smile a bit leaning closer to him.

jungkook: did you and yoongi have a fight?

"mhm."

jungkook: he wants to talk to you. you know him. communication is big for him.

"no."

jungkook: you don't have to go talk to him

"okay."

jungkook: just know he loves you, a lot okay?

"okay."

jungkook: tae just left cause he has to work but he says bye and love you. i'll be here all day, i'm editing wedding pics so bug me as much as you need alright?

"mhm."

jungkook: han needs you to take him to school in a bit. he had a 2 hours delay but school starts soon okay?

"yea. tell him to come get me when he's ready."

jungkook: yea.

"i'm gonna be upstairs getting ready, take my stink. give her to her dad."

jungkook: he's not here.

"what? where'd he go?"

jungkook: he said something about a car.

"oh...okay. well if he's not back by the time i take han then can you watch lia?"

jungkook: okay.

"cool."

i get up going up to our room and i stand in the bathroom doing my hair carefully before changing my clothes

yoohan: auntie my i'm going to the car!

"okay go ahead! take the keys!"

yoohan: yea!

i finish getting dressed and i go downstairs to see yoon coming in the house

"morning."

yoongi: morning love.

he hugs me kissing my cheek and i smile a little before looking at the keys in his hand.

"whose keys are those?"

yoongi: mine....or yours. you pick which car you want...i got rid of your old one. and got a lifted jeep. you can keep my challenger if you want.