Ice Princess

Welcome back guys!!

lets go into the story ;)

--------------------------

A few minutes later, Tsunade drags Naruto into an empty room. She decided it was best to brief him privately. She casts a sound proofing jutsu, just to be on the safe side. That brat had some impressive lung capacity.

"Well brat. She's awake. I told her about the jutsu. She's not happy about it. Figured I'd give you fair warning before you walked in there," Tsunade says.

"Thanks granny Tsunade. I kinda expected that. Suki has never let people in. This has to be her worst nightmare come true," he says in an uncharacteristically insightful fashion.

"But it will save her life and keep her from being tossed into prison," Tsunade reassures him.

"Yeah, I know. I hate that I know she'll have to go through more pain. She's going to resist. I know her," Naruto says.

"Well the two of you have always done things the hard way. There's no reason to expect that is going to change now, brat," Tsunade says and couldn't help but smile fondly at Jirayia's student.

Naruto nods and heads to Suki's room. He was glad she was restrained. He wouldn't put it passed Suki to hurl whatever objects happened to be in her reach at him. And Suki was STRONG. So that shit would hurt like Hell.

"Hey, how are you feeling," Naruto asks.

"Pissed the Hell off! Where the fuck do you get off, loser?! Linking our minds? Just because you are brain dead, doesn't mean I'm going to let you have some of mine," she growls at him.

"I'm really glad you are restrained right now," Naruto says and rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"Yes, you should be. Madara is going to look like an adorable kitten, when I get my hands on you," she threatens.

"Ouch. That's harsh, Suki. Your ancestor was psychotic," Naruto says.

"You think he was crazy, I'll show you crazy," Suki says and if looks could kill, Naruto wouldn't be six thousand feet under. (Yes, six feet under was just not deep enough, to describe the level of fury in the last Uchiha's eyes.)

"Suki, you really need to tone down the homicidal tendencies," Naruto responds.

"You really need to stop being an idiot. Do you understand what Eien no ai does," she asks in outrage.

"It links our minds. You feel what I feel and vice versa. We can't hurt each other, unless we want to fuck ourselves up," Naruto summarizes.

"Naruto, you couldn't hack it. You can not handle feeling what I feel. It will destroy you," Suki says.

"See you do care," Naruto says, grinning.

"You are such a loser. I just told you that your mind could be shattered and you are happy that I'm warning you about that," Suki responds and shakes her head.

"Maybe. But I'm the loser who is going to save your life," Naruto answers.

"Why are you so obsessed with me? How many times have I tried to kill you," Suki asks.

"Because you're my friend. What kind of Hokage would I be, if I can't even save my friend," Naruto answers.

"You are such a child. Not every story has a happy ending," Suki replies.

"Yeah, I know. This one will though," he says.

"I think you might actually be more crazy than me," she mutters.