Secret Room

Welcome back guys!! 

Chapter contains lemon so read at your own risk !!!

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Suki was starting to relax. The last Uchiha knew Naruto wasn't like "normal people." While she might have concerns for someone's safety after being injected with that high a dose, she didn't for the blonde. Naruto was Naruto. It would take a lot more than that to put him out of commission.

"This is insane," she mutters to herself and heads to her parents' room.

When she had been little and frightened, she would rush to Itachi's room. Considering she had killed him, it seemed wrong to take comfort from his room anymore. So she had started going to her parents' room whenever she felt unsettled.

"Father would have killed me for going into their room," she chuckles.

Fugaku hadn't believed in "coddling." While other people's children might have gotten away with running into their parents' rooms when they were scared, Suki was smart enough never to do it. He would have seen it as a sign of weakness. Mikoto would have comforted her. But Fugaku wouldn't have indulged Suki.

She looks around her mother's wardrobe for something to throw on. Fortunately, she was the same size Mikoto had been at the time of her death. Rarely, did the last Uchiha "steal" her mother's clothes and only ever in the privacy of her home. It just felt wrong to wear them in public.

"Guess mother and father had a closer relationship than I thought," she murmurs to herself in amusement.

There were of course the standard clothes. Mikoto had been a Jonin before she became a housewife. So there were some Jonin vest, shorts, pants, and other forms of ninja gear that were at the bottom of the closet. Suki figured you could take the ninja off duty, but you couldn't take the duty out of the ninja.

There were also formal dress kimonos and formal dresses for Clan or village events. The other standard items were casual wear, "housewife clothes" like simple dresses, shirts, pants, and the like. There was even an apron in there.

Mikoto had dressed appropriately in public for her station, it seemed. Certainly, no one could ever call her style of clothing anything other than elegant and conservative. In private it was another matter.

Lace, silk, satin, and some other fabrics that Suki couldn't identify abounded in her closet. Mikoto had rather... diverse takes when it came to lingerie and evening gowns. It made sense she supposed, the older Uchiha had to get Fugaku to come home from work somehow. Her father had been a workaholic.

"Damn mom," she murmurs, as explores the closet.

Suki Uchiha did not consider herself to be a prude. She wasn't a shy person by nature. But some of the options in Mikoto's wardrobe had even the battle hardened ninja blushing.

"This will work," she says, reaching for one of the evening gowns.

It was a white lacy little number. Although it came to her ankles, it had a long slit on the left leg. The neckline was lower than Suki would have usually chosen and in certain areas, it was almost see-through like around the stomach. Ironically enough, this was one of the more "tame" outfits her mother possessed in her possessive collection.

"Where the Hell did she find this stuff anyway," Suki wonders and decides to check the tags.

The tag was labeled Kunoichi's Secret. Oh well, that explained it. Suki had heard of the place, though she'd never entered. She hadn't had a reason to play dress up. She didn't have a lover and had been too focused on avenging her clan to care about her lingerie choices that much. ( Let's not dwell on the fact avenging her family hadn't worked out the way she expected.)